4 Scatter bonus 80p Stake San Quentin

groundiskey

@Chair Slots thanks for your concern. I can assure you self promotion isn't the intention. Not interested in that sort of thing, doesn't interest me in the slightest. I recorded this and have been recording most games played, this one I had been trying to bonus for an age and thought it was worthy of sharing.

@Rocknrolla @Chair Slots Has brought up a valid point. Am I ok to continue posting up video content of my wins or would you prefer I just screen shot them or neither? 

I'm not fussed either way. 😁

Guest Chair Slots
47 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

@Chair Slots thanks for your concern. I can assure you self promotion isn't the intention. Not interested in that sort of thing, doesn't interest me in the slightest. I recorded this and have been recording most games played, this one I had been trying to bonus for an age and thought it was worthy of sharing.

@Rocknrolla @Chair Slots Has brought up a valid point. Am I ok to continue posting up video content of my wins or would you prefer I just screen shot them or neither? 

I'm not fussed either way. 😁

Why create a video with a fancy thumbnail which has a link to your channel then? Just post a screenshot of the final win.

16 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Why create a video with a fancy thumbnail which has a link to your channel then? Just post a screenshot of the final win.

Sorry mate , the chap is happy with his win , it was only today he was commenting that he didn't bonus after doing 500+ spins  or so then this happened , he is just sharing his happiness I think. I have seen people sharing their streaming times aswell here so I assume its all good mate .