MrUKHackz

TGC Charities February 2021

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Bangers said:

The word Gambling can still be a bit taboo 

One of the charities I put forward ages ago rejected the payment as well. MrUKHackz told me about it in PM. At first I thought it was because the charity I put forward was a charity working with teenagers and they might not want to be asocciated with gambling, which is of course understandable. However it does appear the donations are made through some money laundering company Hacks has set up which isnt linked to gambling or have any reference to it at all. Apparently some charities have strict policies on what channels they can accept donations through for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, howfin said:

However it does appear the donations are made through some money laundering company Hacks has set up which isnt linked to gambling or have any reference to it at all.

55767431.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

Why are you replacing the British Lung Foundation?

On 16/02/2021 at 13:35, MrUKHackz said:

we also need a replacement for the British Lung Foundation from last month as they refused our donation

 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, howfin said:

One of the charities I put forward ages ago rejected the payment as well. MrUKHackz told me about it in PM. At first I thought it was because the charity I put forward was a charity working with teenagers and they might not want to be asocciated with gambling, which is of course understandable. However it does appear the donations are made through some money laundering company Hacks has set up which isnt linked to gambling or have any reference to it at all. Apparently some charities have strict policies on what channels they can accept donations through for some reason

I heard the Charity you named was called .....................howfin-slots.YaDancer.Com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

55767431.jpg

Scottish banter mate 

99% of the time we talk utter pish,  but we're honest about talking utter pish 

 

tenor - 2021-02-07T010224.065.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MrUKHackz I drove past @Blacko shithole village last week just tae see where all his charity wonga was going and it all made sense,  he also had a very fancy doorbell that played the Sash 

 

Screenshot_20210206-212444_Photos.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@MrUKHackz I drove past @Blacko shithole village last week just tae see where all his charity wonga was going and it all made sense,  he also had a very fancy doorbell that played the Sash 

 

Screenshot_20210206-212444_Photos.jpg

Sure it wasn’t this 🍊 

 

3E6886EF-44FD-4B8B-8AF5-9DF06486074B.jpeg.2d23d1cab9051b02d278e2711f486e62.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Sure it wasn’t this 🍊 

 

3E6886EF-44FD-4B8B-8AF5-9DF06486074B.jpeg.2d23d1cab9051b02d278e2711f486e62.jpeg

The poppy money must’ve paid for that 👀

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, pretty mental that charities won’t take money that has anything to do with gambling... but they accept money raised by child molesters

Edited by RB91
  • Hmmm 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Here, pretty mental that charities won’t take money that has anything to do with gambling... but they accept money raised by child molesters

Shame on us gamblers 

It's always fascinated me too when religious places go on about needing money for church roofs,  It's never a new kitchen or flooring, surely it would be better doing some background checks on what appears to be roofers from rouge traders  

Speaking of which,  where is @Hacko 1 these days 

Probably doing some church roof 

Edited by Bangers
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also has anyone ever seen work being done on a church roof ? 

It's a bit like 2 pigeons screwing,  You never see it 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Also has anyone ever seen work being done on a church roof ? 

It's a bit like 2 pigeons screwing,  You never see it 

Or a baby pigeon....

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Or a baby pigeon....

It's like we were educated in the same borstal,  I mean school 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dear Hardman
 
Once again I am left speechless at the generosity of you and your wonderful friends, tell your wonderful wife I am forever in her debt for recommending the GESH for your support. I am so grateful for your continued offer of support but I can assure we are all right at the moment and will hopefully survive until June or July when we will hopefully reopen.
Please assure all your friends as soon as we do they will be the first thank you party invite to the charity when we can see you and thank you all for your support and wonderful generosity.
 
Keep Well and Safe
 
Kind Regards
Maureen Ferrie (Centre Manager, GESH)
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blacko said:
Dear Hardman
 
Once again I am left speechless at the generosity of you and your wonderful friends, tell your wonderful wife I am forever in her debt for recommending the GESH for your support. I am so grateful for your continued offer of support but I can assure we are all right at the moment and will hopefully survive until June or July when we will hopefully reopen.
Please assure all your friends as soon as we do they will be the first thank you party invite to the charity when we can see you and thank you all for your support and wonderful generosity.
 
Keep Well and Safe
 
Kind Regards
Maureen Ferrie (Centre Manager, GESH)

Well done @Blacko and TGC, Brilliant to see ❤️

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:
Dear Hardman
 
Once again I am left speechless at the generosity of you and your wonderful friends, tell your wonderful wife I am forever in her debt for recommending the GESH for your support. I am so grateful for your continued offer of support but I can assure we are all right at the moment and will hopefully survive until June or July when we will hopefully reopen.
Please assure all your friends as soon as we do they will be the first thank you party invite to the charity when we can see you and thank you all for your support and wonderful generosity.
 
Keep Well and Safe
 
Kind Regards
Maureen Ferrie (Centre Manager, GESH)

If only Maureen knew what a moaning prick you are 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say a huge thank you!  the money has been recieved by FLOOF French bulldog rescue, they are very appreciative, every penny goes on the dogs. The money donated has gone towards the little girl in the first pic, who has spent her life living in a shed being bred. All remaining will go towards the others who have just had major spinal surgery. Thank you! 

IMG_20210216_231128.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kirsty0312 said:

Just wanted to say a huge thank you!  the money has been recieved by FLOOF French bulldog rescue, they are very appreciative, every penny goes on the dogs. The money donated has gone towards the little girl in the first pic, who has spent her life living in a shed being bred. All remaining will go towards the others who have just had major spinal surgery. Thank you! 

IMG_20210216_231128.jpg

Two of Lady Gagas French Bulldogs were stolen yesterday, the thieves shot her dog Walker to get to them 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Two of Lady Gagas French Bulldogs were stolen yesterday, the thieves shot her dog Walker to get to them 😳

I saw that! Absolute craziness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that helps animal and other charities are great help at least compassion in the humanity is still alive despite of what the world is facing today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dane10234 said:

Anything that helps animal and other charities are great help at least compassion in the humanity is still alive despite of what the world is facing today. 

Animal charities seem to be a common selection among the members recently, have an eyeball at the TGC charity history on the featured posts and it will let you see the full donation history since 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now