Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Meanwhile at Tesla HQ........

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 12.45.05.png

With tweets like that will be able to go to 10c. 😊

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

With tweets like that will be able to go to 10c. 😊

There's room for a crazy cat in the storage of my space ship, climb on in!

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

There's room for a crazy cat in the storage of my space ship, climb on in!

maxresdefault.jpg

Cat has only one coin on his mind these days.
101191480-portrait-of-a-cat-in-the-eyes-

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it was a successful TGC-X trip to 7 cents and we have safely landed back at 6 cents and still holding nice and stable. Over and out.

9883400ba4c3e1606409cb129bd2ed96.gif

 

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

XRP currently 75p. up 43% in 24 hours and up 76% in a week WTF???

Look at Kin coin. My mate bought around 320 million of them a couple of years ago for around £800 when they were literally a hundreth of a penny. 

He forgot about them and checked his account at the weekend when fixing my pc - now worth £60k. been on a mad rise latley

Edited by andywilliams1187
  • Shocked 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are nearly at 8 cents TGC-X followers, currently 7.7 cents from 6.2 low yesterday. To the moon! 🚀

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

We are nearly at 8 cents TGC-X followers, currently 7.7 cents from 6.2 low yesterday. To the moon! 🚀

image.png

 

7 cents is hardly the moon, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

7 cents is hardly the moon, is it?

It can be if you have few hundred of thousands of them. 😂 Its a meme shit coin anyways so any cent that goes up is a huge achievement. :woman_zombie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

It can be if you have few hundred of thousands of them. 😂 Its a meme shit coin anyways so any cent that goes up is a huge achievement. 

 

But 7cents... its not even a mouthful of penny sweets... 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Denman said:

7 cents is hardly the moon, is it?

When you purchased them at 2 cents each and have 20k of them it makes a decent enough difference, and regards the moon, look at the chart for this coin, it is actually going to the moon via Elon Musk, obviously as a joke but still, it's money!

I heard the coin is programmed to hit $1.69 on 4/20 @crazyrightmeow

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

When you purchased them at 2 cents each and have 20k of them it makes a decent enough difference, and regards the moon, look at the chart for this coin, it is actually going to the moon via Elon Musk, obviously as a joke but still, it's money!

I heard the coin is programmed to hit $1.69 on 4/20 @crazyrightmeow

Hahaha, good one. 😂 I am more excited about the Neuralink and the progress they made with brain chips, fucking monkey playing video game with its mind.
The future of never before cured diseases and cyborgs is coming.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah I saw that, playing pong the little monkey!

Fucking amazing.
I need a monkey emoticon for post reactions please. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now