ye dogecoin looks like it will go up, after good profit from gamestop I invest £1k on dogcoin and another £1700 on XRP 

• Good Luck! 1

Dogecoin Co-Founder Says He Can't 'Comprehend' Calls For The Joke Crypto He Created In 3 Hours To Hit $1

Markus noted that Dogecoin at $1 would take its market capitalization above that of “actual companies that provide services to millions” like Boeing BA, Starbucks Corp., American Express Company, and his former employer IBM.

“Does Dogecoin deserve that? That is not something I can comprehend, let alone answer,” Markus said.

Pump and dumping, rampant greed, scamming, bad faith actors, demanding from others, hype without research, taking advantage of others - those are all worthless,” Marcus said.

“Worse than worthless, honestly, bringing more negativity to an already difficult world,” the Dogecoin creator added. “When I see things like that - and I've seen plenty of it through the last 7 years - I'm not mad, just disappointed.”

Edited by Fudge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fudge said:

Dogecoin Co-Founder Says He Can't 'Comprehend' Calls For The Joke Crypto He Created In 3 Hours To Hit $1

Markus noted that Dogecoin at $1 would take its market capitalization above that of “actual companies that provide services to millions” like Boeing BA, Starbucks Corp., American Express Company, and his former employer IBM.

“Does Dogecoin deserve that? That is not something I can comprehend, let alone answer,” Markus said.

Pump and dumping, rampant greed, scamming, bad faith actors, demanding from others, hype without research, taking advantage of others - those are all worthless,” Marcus said.

“Worse than worthless, honestly, bringing more negativity to an already difficult world,” the Dogecoin creator added. “When I see things like that - and I've seen plenty of it through the last 7 years - I'm not mad, just disappointed.”

This is what happens when kids on reddit and mainstream people in general who dont understand what is blockchain technology and for how many great thing it can be used just go with the trends and hypes. There are so many actually good altcoins with huge potential out there but they decide to make a fuss about the one that has nothing to offer. I mean is still funny as fuck to me so at least I have good laughs out of it. 😂

Edited by crazyrightmeow

Im not an expert about cryptos, but know a fair amount about the stock world. Surely the level of support needed to keep Doge at anything above 0.06 is huge because of it’s infinite supply and coins being added to the market annually keeps it diluted. I get that it will keep miners working to support the currency on the basis it will never run out but that in turn devalues it too much to allow any real growth. I think once the hype dies down it drops back and will just stay around 0.02-0.05 fluctuating from time to time as it’s pumped. 

Just my take on it, but interested to hear any view of genuine support for its concept/application and why you think continued growth is achievable and sustainable.

29 minutes ago, Tricky0212 said:

Im not an expert about cryptos, but know a fair amount about the stock world. Surely the level of support needed to keep Doge at anything above 0.06 is huge because of it’s infinite supply and coins being added to the market annually keeps it diluted. I get that it will keep miners working to support the currency on the basis it will never run out but that in turn devalues it too much to allow any real growth. I think once the hype dies down it drops back and will just stay around 0.02-0.05 fluctuating from time to time as it’s pumped. 

Just my take on it, but interested to hear any view of genuine support for its concept/application and why you think continued growth is achievable and sustainable.

You answered your own question mate, there is none. It was created as meme and can only "grow" for a short period when someone famous hypes it, or when reddit warriors unite again.😁
When\if bitcoin grows to 100k+ all the altcoins will have at least small growth anyways so if you bought it for a lot cheaper than the price is now hold it until the end of times, fuck it dude.

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Like 1

On 11/02/2021 at 19:32, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

There could be a boom on every crypto as they are dragged along by Bitcoin, with Musk investing there is a real possibility of FOMO on a massive corporate scale as CEO's of other companies come under scrutiny over why they are not doing the same.  I just can't bring myself to buy Dogecoin though, my shitcoins have to have a purpose.

Then there is the question of whether the Dollar is to be defended or not as if too many mega corporations swap out the Dollar for Bitcoin then the global dedollarisation only gets worse.

Dedollarisation. You win word of the day.

5.5 cents to 6.07 cents in no time at all, someone made some money :dog_face:

Not me as my whole balance was spent at 7 cents, I could have sold at 6 something cents and re purchased at 5.5 cents but unfortunately that would involve watching the price all day.

I'm a 7 cent hodler! :man_raising_hand:arm thing*

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Not me as my whole balance was spent at 7 cents, I could have sold at 6 something cents and re purchased at 5.5 cents but unfortunately that would involve watching the price all day.

On 12/02/2021 at 00:00, MrUKHackz said:

You're getting Willy Mullins whole stable when I pull this off, that will be a day's interest and you're welcome :thumbsup:

I assume I am being downgraded then?

71A0ysaz8bL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

I recall once hearing my Dad call Emile Heskey a blacky, does Emile like horses?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You know what is funny, so much publicity and so much hype about it and its still one of the only coins that is down this week. 😂 What arm thing homie?

14 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You know what is funny, so much publicity and so much hype about it and its still one of the only coins that is down this week.

Apparently their's an Asian outfit planning on a big pump so they've been selling trying to give the impression DOGE is rubbish when we both know it's the future currency of Mars, do they think I'm some sort of idiot?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Apparently their's an Asian outfit planning on a big pump so they've been selling trying to give the impression DOGE is rubbish when we both know it's the future currency of Mars, do they think I'm some sort of idiot?

Doges are from Mars probably, Musk knows. 😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

xdtfzllzn3q31.png

Were back over 6 cents, HODL

401.png

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

u9eval1v61c21.jpg

Hhaahha, you will get back to 7c+ for sure, keep holding.

Just won £200 from £25, I've withdrawn £150, got BTC, sent it to binance and got some more doggy coin :keeeemon:

*I believe I just averaged down but I don't know what I'm doing

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 01.17.32.png

• Get In There! 1

7 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Just won £200 from £25, I've withdrawn £150, got BTC, sent it to binance and got some more doggy coin :keeeemon:

*I believe I just averaged down but I don't know what I'm doing

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 01.17.32.png

Nice win, get in!
Stop buying more of this crap for these prices. Almost everything is down today so you could buy so many things that will go back up soon but you are still hoarding dogs.
😂 Its worthless to analyse doge coin in anyway if you ask me in this mega hype pumped stated and imo it will keep climbing down slowly. I might be wrong because you never know what happens tomorrow in this crazy world.😁

• Like 1

Doge is the crappiest coin. Don't trust Elon, he is a very smart and tricky guy, he invested in Doge a lot, also in BTC, i think he own 10-20% of all Doge coins...

Don' buy this crap. Even if they will hype it,  buying a scam active is always bad way.

If it hit 80-90 cents again - i will short it for big amount of money, also markets don't allow big leverage for this coin.. it's a sign... 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

Now watch what happens!!!

Nothing, each time more and more will have less effects, Elon doing now the way what did John McAfee before

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Perfomante said:

Nothing, each time more and more will have less effects, Elon doing now the way what did John McAfee before

Hahah so true, this is exactly what McAfee in 2017 did but unlucky for him everyone knew he is high on drugs all the time but like you said every time it has less effect.