MrUKHackz

Guest andywilliams1187
2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

XRP currently 75p. up 43% in 24 hours and up 76% in a week WTF???

Look at Kin coin. My mate bought around 320 million of them a couple of years ago for around £800 when they were literally a hundreth of a penny. 

He forgot about them and checked his account at the weekend when fixing my pc - now worth £60k. been on a mad rise latley

Edited by andywilliams1187

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

We are nearly at 8 cents TGC-X followers, currently 7.7 cents from 6.2 low yesterday. To the moon! 🚀

image.png

7 cents is hardly the moon, is it?

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

It can be if you have few hundred of thousands of them. 😂 Its a meme shit coin anyways so any cent that goes up is a huge achievement. 

But 7cents... its not even a mouthful of penny sweets... 

57 minutes ago, Denman said:

7 cents is hardly the moon, is it?

When you purchased them at 2 cents each and have 20k of them it makes a decent enough difference, and regards the moon, look at the chart for this coin, it is actually going to the moon via Elon Musk, obviously as a joke but still, it's money!

I heard the coin is programmed to hit $1.69 on 4/20 @crazyrightmeow

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

When you purchased them at 2 cents each and have 20k of them it makes a decent enough difference, and regards the moon, look at the chart for this coin, it is actually going to the moon via Elon Musk, obviously as a joke but still, it's money!

I heard the coin is programmed to hit $1.69 on 4/20 @crazyrightmeow

Hahaha, good one. 😂 I am more excited about the Neuralink and the progress they made with brain chips, fucking monkey playing video game with its mind.
The future of never before cured diseases and cyborgs is coming.

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Just touched 9.6 cents earlier bigman, follow your Doge Guru aka me

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.58.53.png

You jumped on the Musk bandwagon when it was already getting hyped beyond belief. I bet you drink craft beer, use Apple products, hate JK Rowling and wank over AOC too.

Just now, Denman said:

You jumped on the Musk bandwagon when it was already getting hyped beyond belief. I bet you drink craft beer, use Apple products, hate JK Rowling and wank over AOC too.

I got in at 2 cents? I'm early baby, I haven't got 10 years to wait

8a5.gif

1 minute ago, Denman said:

I bet you drink craft beer, use Apple products, hate JK Rowling and wank over AOC too.

I do not drink craft beer, I have been with Apple since my first mistress got me the iPhone 1, never heard of JK apart from when that plonker Aaron Lambo tried to extort her, never heard of AOC (just googled her, she is very attractive!)

• Love 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

8a5.gif

I do not drink craft beer, I have been with Apple since my first mistress got me the iPhone 1, never heard of JK apart from when that plonker Aaron Lambo tried to extort her, never heard of AOC (just googled her, she is very attractive!)

Alright so you have gone from 2 penny sweets to a blackjack, a fruit salad and 1 penny sweet. But they have had the heating on in the shop so the wrappers are stuck to the blackjack and fruit salad, unfortunate. 

15 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

8a5.gif

Denman knows all the mainstream stuff it seems, he might be the leader of boomers. 😂

• Love 1