So now we have a new section and I happen to have some lovely Ðogecoin I thought I'd make the first thread and keep my journey to the moon documented in here.

I call it TGC X

TGC-X.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@MrUKHackz - I am going to buy some later. 

I see it as a win win really. 

If it goes tits up I can blame you and moan all day about how its not my fault, a professional influencer said it was a good idea. 

If it rockets, i end up rich. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

@MrUKHackz - I am going to buy some later. 

I see it as a win win really. 

If it goes tits up I can blame you and moan all day about how its not my fault, a professional influencer said it was a good idea. 

If it rockets, i end up rich. 

I would like to confirm in writing I AM NOT AN EXPERT NOR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

I also like dips on my stonks and chicken tendies :KFC:

• Haha 1

@andywilliams1187 You know how you explained how a stock resists etc earlier, is that what DOGE has done earlier by not going lower than 0.070000?

8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@andywilliams1187 You know how you explained how a stock resists etc earlier, is that what DOGE has done earlier by not going lower than 0.070000?

Yes mate - its not something i usually trade but if you look at the chart on the wrrkly time grames, you can see that 0.07 has beome a support area (usually the longer the timeframe, the more accurate). 

But on this it went through 0.07, then dropped back down. If you look at the candle wicks, you can see that it has dropped below this level, but has always been pushed back up and closed at 0.07 or slightly below. 

I need to look at it more over longer timeframes, but if i was looking at a trade on this i would wait to see if it drops to 0.07 then look at entering a buy. 

I will DM you a PDF shortly which I still use now which helps detail techincal indicators etc. 

doge.PNG

• Like 2

There could be a boom on every crypto as they are dragged along by Bitcoin, with Musk investing there is a real possibility of FOMO on a massive corporate scale as CEO's of other companies come under scrutiny over why they are not doing the same.  I just can't bring myself to buy Dogecoin though, my shitcoins have to have a purpose.

Then there is the question of whether the Dollar is to be defended or not as if too many mega corporations swap out the Dollar for Bitcoin then the global dedollarisation only gets worse.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

There could be a boom on every crypto as they are dragged along by Bitcoin, with Musk investing there is a real possibility of FOMO on a massive corporate scale as CEO's of other companies come under scrutiny over why they are not doing the same.  I just can't bring myself to buy Dogecoin though, my shitcoins have to have a purpose.

Then there is the question of whether the Dollar is to be defended or not as if too many mega corporations swap out the Dollar for Bitcoin then the global dedollarisation only gets worse.

Ive been told that zilliqa is one to potential keep an eye on.

Swissborg as well.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

my shitcoins have to have a purpose.

being part of a movement, an army of people who love memes and dogs and much wow

• Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

@andywilliams1187 I see it dipped below 0.07 into 0.068 and then was immediately "supported" back above, learn something new every day, thanks.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@andywilliams1187 I see it dipped below 0.07 into 0.068 and then was immediately "supported" back above, learn something new every day, thanks.

Best thing to do mate is go on trading view and look at different forex pairs (make sure the charts are set to bar charts) and see if you can spot the historic zones and the breakouts with that document I sent you.

Use the higher time frames to see trends.

• Like 1

Over time @MrUKHackz you will see patterns forming (head and shoulders/batman/double tops etx) and will see how different candles (lengths, were they close etc) can help to indicate where the price might go 

Have to remember though that cant just use technicals and need to get an overview on how fundamentals can effect it.

As an example, earlier last year I was long on gbp pairs in forex as everything was pointing that way. Boris got covid and it had a massive impact as it was early on in the pandemic and I ended up holding pairs for a lot longer than I wanted to. All the technicals got blown out of the water.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Levskie101 said:

What’s your thoughts on Monero @andywilliams1187

One to watch mate and potentially hold I think.

I believe they are trying to do a deal with Tesla to have it as an accepted form of payment for new cars, which would tie in with Elon wanting to use BTC for Tesla purchases. 

If I was Elon, I would probably knock the idea back, watch it tank, buy a few million coins then say we have reconsidered and watch it fly

Edited by andywilliams1187
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Levskie101 said:

@andywilliams1187 thanks mate 

Always remember when trading anything mate (this is what I was told anyway).....think like an absolute ruthless prick as it's what all the big banks/fund managers do to kick the retail trader and make the big money.

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

This fucking guy Hackz buys a few dog coins for half a penny and thinks we need a whole new forum for it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Denman said:

This fucking guy Hackz buys a few dog coins for half a penny and thinks we need a whole new forum for it. 

You're getting Willy Mullins whole stable when I pull this off, that will be a day's interest and you're welcome :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Bring back Solarios tinkering, can't make head nor tail of this shite.

• Angel 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

This guys not messing about :DavidBrent:

I’ve messaged MasterCard to implore them to replace bitcoin with doge. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

This guys not messing about :DavidBrent:

"Let me explain, Nissan sell vehicles"... no shit Sherlock.

• Haha 1