MrUKHackz

Sorry if it sounds dumb , after controlling  my gambling in 2021 , I  managed to save 6k euros so far and they all in my wardrobe , I want to use my savings in September as I am planning to do my masters in computer science... Is there any place I could invest my money even for a small profit and withdraw in September ? 

57 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Sorry if it sounds dumb , after controlling  my gambling in 2021 , I  managed to save 6k euros so far and they all in my wardrobe , I want to use my savings in September as I am planning to do my masters in computer science... Is there any place I could invest my money even for a small profit and withdraw in September ? 

You said you had 3K in the wardrobe on the 8th Feb. So if I was you I wouldn’t do anything different. Saving 3K in 2 weeks is pretty good going mate 

Guest andywilliams1187
2 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

put it into premium bonds or an NS&I savings account. You cant access it when you want (takes a few days to withdraw) so saves spending it

6 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

Short Tesla :pistol:

I I was waiting for this for a long time and also my mining profits are doubling or some hours even tripling now because all the the transactions that are happening and when you mine you are also confirming those transactions. And for all those in panic and thinking its a bad thing, swings like this are normal in crypto and we all knew its coming It was just a matter of time. Its also good if you want to buy more when this happens.
:keeeemon:

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Keeemon 2

On 22/02/2021 at 12:22, jaydublin11 said:

How much is a small profit?  With 6k you should be able to do a cost averaging strategy that should show a return by September without even having to put the bulk of it on the line.  Cryptos have just shit the bed so look a good time to get in once you see just how far the pull back will go.  What you do is pick your crypto when you think the pullback has ended and put in say £500, If you get one of the strong pumps you can double this easily enough so £500 profit if you are wrong and it keeps going down you put in another £500 and you just keep doing this until it flips back to a bull run pump again.  For example say Lightcoin is £100 a coin and you buy 5 for £500, if  it goes down to £50 you buy another £500 which gets you another 10 but now instead of needing £100 a coin to break even you only need £66  The crypto market does in a few months what the stock market does in 7 years so you can turn things around in a much shorter timescale so even a "longterm" bear market will reverse within a year.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Keeemon 1

Just now, Fudge said:

Gamblers giving "investing" advice. What could go wrong?

Maybe because some of us are actually making enough money that we can live from it instead of having 9-5 job. Trading is basically gambling itself so I dont understand your comment. Just because we are on gambling forum doesnt mean we are all degenerate losers.

4 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Maybe because some of us are actually making enough money that we can live from it instead of having 9-5 job. Trading is basically gambling itself so I dont understand your comment. Just because we are on gambling forum doesnt mean we are all degenerate losers.

Anyone can get lucky short term and think they can make money trading. When you will show a profit graph that beats the market average for years then I will believe you.

20 minutes ago, Fudge said:

Anyone can get lucky short term and think they can make money trading. When you will show a profit graph that beats the market average for years then I will believe you.

You are right about that but since Im in profit for 6 years straight this year is the 7th I think I did good and I learned some things along the way. I dont think there is any point of me trying to go collect all the data from all the trading platforms that could be easily manipulated anyways just to prove my trades and profits to someone on the forum. I dont give any advice like what to buy etc. I just tell people when something is really obvious shit or good or basic stuff you should know. I rather dont give those advices like that because I dont want to have anyone on my soul if something go south. So basically because of that I dont give a fuck really if someone believes me or not.

I know your response was directed to the guy that actually gave that advice but the strategy he explained to him is actually good and is perfect for now since the dip is happening as we speak and he asked about it.

But the main point I was trying to make is that some people on this forum have knowledge about some useful things but wont be bothered to share it since this is the response they get.

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Keeemon 2