The Dangers of Stocks/Crypto....

Douvan

Guest andywilliams1187
4 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Would it be possible to have TGC coin made just? just for regulars or something or as a giveaway like you do with the hoodies and stuff

Really easy to do - could get a metal poker chip or similar made (like a card guard)

Guest andywilliams1187
14 minutes ago, Levskie101 said:

@andywilliams1187

Interesting, he’s a strange fellow Elon. Almost like a super hero to these new crypto / stock traders if you can call them that. His manipulation for his own gain and motives as well as the company he keeps is obvious to see almost to obvious yet the masses can’t see it.

Yeah mate love him or hate him, the man is extremely clever. 

He knows what to say and do in order to make things work well for him. Shares in amazon and (probably) Apple help his BTC crusade. 

@lucy_tgc if you want to see what a real "pump and dump" looks like, wait until Elon announces on twitter in a couple of years that he has had enough of crypto and has decided to liquidate his holdings

Guest andywilliams1187
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

I think Lucys on about an actual TGC crypto currency

Either way it could be done if you wanted to do it. 

So for contributions to the forum ou get coins etc. which could be redeemed against merch

Guest andywilliams1187
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

It depends, for the worthless crypto that noone will invest or trade probably few thousands for the actual proper currency with potential 100k+

If its worthless, I would probably buy a shit ton on the hopes it flies at some point 🙂 

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

She wants TGC to become pump and dump masterminds. I see the plans of hers.. first the coin for giggles then the actual currency and after scamming other gambling communities. I knew Its Nicola all along. 😂

Someone said before Nicola was dazza G wife?

Edited by ryans_slots
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

She wants TGC to become pump and dump masterminds. I see the plans of hers.. first the coin for giggles then the actual currency and after scamming other gambling communities. I knew Its Nicola all along. 😂

Genuine question and asking for a FRIEND, if i or they bought one of those bitcoin coins of the wish app for £2 do you think i'd be able to scam someone into buying it for a grand?

Screenshot_20210211-124820_Wish.thumb.jpg.38dfac0e8242cae20d0fd17e2ba9b393.jpg

Edited by lucy_tgc
  • Love 2

Guest andywilliams1187
2 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Genuine question and asking for a FRIEND, if i or they bought one of those bitcoin coins of the wish app for £2 do you think i'd be able to scam someone into buying it for a grand?

Screenshot_20210211-124820_Wish.thumb.jpg.38dfac0e8242cae20d0fd17e2ba9b393.jpg

probably lol

Edited by andywilliams1187

6 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Standard swing 5% is nothing in these times for stock like Tesla, you must understand that most of the stocks are currently way above the realistic and sooner or later they will crash its just the matter of time when it happens, it could still go on for years tho.

image.thumb.png.6162ebf06a3ad0e93d764cf463ddf3d7.png

• Keeemon 2

I witnessed many pump and dumps. I watched one last night. The coin to be announced at 9pm. 8.59pm I see 40 btc pumped into a coin called MDA. They announce the coin and, no doubt about 4 hours previous they set their sell order, the coin dumped within 30 seconds or so to near nothing. People lose everything so quick and get wrecked. These people then started panicking and chucking more in to try and pump it and get their money back whilst the greedy wankers who orchestrate this just sit and sell and sell and make an absolute killing. It opened at 252 sats, went to up 7085 sats and then dropped down to about 1000 sats, all within a minute. Frightening.

This is the 3rd time i've sat by and watch them do it and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it other than not fall for the hype. As humans we're all naturally greedy and thinking you can make a chunk of change tempts people in. Very luckily I missed their first ever one as I was a noob back then and have just sat back and tried to find ways of stopping them but you can't. They're just villanous scunmbags.

i don't know what the outcome of the whole XRP vs SEC case is likely to be (SEC should win as they are the governing body but who knows) but if XRP wins the case then i'd expect a massive pump as they technically haven't had their bull run yet this cycle so watch this space.