BTG & KFC £4,000 Free Giveaway!! (Take 2)

So, apart from 1 x £500 1st Prize and 14 x £50 Gift Cards, all prizes are with their owners :KFC:

If you're tagged below, quote this comment and choose Just Eat or Uber Eats for your voucher, muchas gracias.

@chefy_hsv @prawnlaa 

@Waxxfoxx @poweler28 @Stoddl85  @Dynamik23 

@danny1o69  @DeanoBaggio  

@Bren @Pablod  @bhenchodify @wootonxh

@Spudz JUST EAT SENT

@deez nutz 1 UBER EATS SENT

@Robinoffer Theres £500 waiting here for you, check your inbox.

• Love 1

Right, in preparation I'd like each of the voucher winners to let me know below what they'd like, Just Eat or Uber Eats.

If you could quote this comment and add your answer that would be splendid, many thanks.

@deez nutz 1  @chefy_hsv @prawnlaa 

@Waxxfoxx @poweler28 @Stoddl85  @Dynamik23 

@danny1o69  @DeanoBaggio  

@Bren @Pablod  @bhenchodify @wootonxh

uber eats. thanks mate

3 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

Should be a “guest”’until you rack up some rep points, I done irreparable damage to my hooter for my love of the game 

@Jok3st3r is always accusing me of moaning but some of these beggars are right cheeky bastards. There was one of them who had a rep point of 1 who asked @MrUKHackz "when does he get his money" barely after the bonuses finished counting. You get others who try to hide their brass necks who say "I've followed Rolla from day 1" but contributed fuck all to his website.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

@Jok3st3r is always accusing me of moaning but some of these beggars are right cheeky bastards. There was one of them who had a rep point of 1 who asked @MrUKHackz "when does he get his money" barely after the bonuses finished counting. You get others who try to hide their brass necks who say "I've followed Rolla from day 1" but contributed fuck all to his website.

Screenshot_20210219-114615_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤔🤔🤔 apologies if I misunderstood 

• Love 1

• Rocknrolla unfeatured and unpinned this topic