BTG & KFC £4,000 Free Giveaway!! (Take 2)

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Thought I'd put highest guess in or that was my intention. Only kidding mate just think great minds think alike. Have a look at mine and yours guesses.

Im not gonna scroll through looking for it!!! And im always the positive one with the highest guess 🙂    @Jok3st3r can you add 2k to my guess please , looks like im a bit too close to Kevs for comfort and unfair on him I think. 

Just now, 1pstaker said:

Im not gonna scroll through looking for it!!! And im always the positive one with the highest guess 🙂    @Jok3st3r can you add 2k to my guess please , looks like im a bit too close to Kevs for comfort and unfair on him I think. 

Don't be daft mate it's only bit of fun. You know me. I was just winding you up cos your guess is £1 over mine. Like i said great minds think alike. Personally i hope one of these bonuses finally goes mental.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Don't be daft mate it's only bit of fun. You know me. I was just winding you up cos your guess is £1 over mine. Like i said great minds think alike. Personally i hope one of these bonuses finally goes mental.

ha ha no way....a single pound?  If we were playing the price is right I would have no guilt in that but man that is close

• Love 1