Rocknrolla

Allbritish/BTG Lost Bonuses Resolution

Recommended Posts

This is just brilliant to see.

Really decent of them in my eyes, especially as a casino, to have responded so well when so many others could have just closed the door and said 'tough tiddie' to you, and to us as gamblers in general.

 

Fair play and nice one again on the upcoming action / suggestions!

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rocknrolla evening Paul I hope you are well? I am a little bit confused... so my entry that I posted originally for the kfc competition that never was isn’t valid anymore? Or....? 🤔🤔

  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Face Palm! 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Casinocrazy said:

@Rocknrolla evening Paul I hope you are well? I am a little bit confused... so my entry that I posted originally for the kfc competition that never was isn’t valid anymore? Or....? 🤔🤔

Don't take offence to this but the man has only just got his own money back and you are asking if the KFC giveaway is still on ?

 

  • Haha 3
  • Agree 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miller26 said:

Don't take offence to this but the man has only just got his own money back and you are asking if the KFC giveaway is still on ?

 

Guy must be starving!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a great outcome although I can't help but feel a little sorry for jimbo too.

Best of luck with the hunt take 2! 😁

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Casinocrazy said:

@Rocknrolla evening Paul I hope you are well? I am a little bit confused... so my entry that I posted originally for the kfc competition that never was isn’t valid anymore? Or....? 🤔🤔

Yeh not valid will redo it all with a new thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this Colonel Sanders KFC or @MrUKHackz recipe?, I wouldn't put it past that tight arse Rolla.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wootonxh said:

 

You streaming on Saturday hope so :thumbs_up:

No idea mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Is this Colonel Sanders KFC or @MrUKHackz recipe?, I wouldn't put it past that tight arse Rolla.

Thats the funniest thing I've read today mate 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh definitely happy with this outcome

I've spoken to Jan a couple of times when I had issues with SOW. Seams a really down to earth person and was very helpful.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, shocked that they have gone to such lengths rather than just fell back to the “any malfunction voids game”. Good on them, although the negativity it would have caused perhaps helped given what a popular streamer you are. It also must put to bed any nonsense about you not playing with real cash. Great result! Shame about kingmaker though I like that one! Best of luck! 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats Awsome news and very decent of them,

 

Will there be a Rep points requirment on the giveways? as i always watch the stream but not very active in the forum . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hashcat said:

Thats Awsome news and very decent of them,

 

Will there be a Rep points requirment on the giveways? as i always watch the stream but not very active in the forum . 

no mate this was and will be a youtube giveaway

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're happy with the outcome @Rocknrolla thats all that matters. Sounds pretty fair though. 

Well played ABC 👏 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Don't take offence to this but the man has only just got his own money back and you are asking if the KFC giveaway is still on ?

 

He's only posted on free giveaways before, proper a wasteman.

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent outcome for you Rolla and at least you get the enjoyment (only if the pay) of playing the bonuses out rather than having been given 4k for example and told thats the end of.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

He's only posted on free giveaways before, proper a wasteman.

Its all good, a lot of people just watch the streams and the only way I can do giveaways properly is via the forum so there will be a good chunk that just use their accounts for that which is understandable 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Casinocrazy said:

@Rocknrolla evening Paul I hope you are well? I am a little bit confused... so my entry that I posted originally for the kfc competition that never was isn’t valid anymore? Or....? 🤔🤔

Classy 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Its all good, a lot of people just watch the streams and the only way I can do giveaways properly is via the forum so there will be a good chunk that just use their accounts for that which is understandable 

You Sir are far too nice! But it's your gaff so all good.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Its all good, a lot of people just watch the streams and the only way I can do giveaways properly is via the forum so there will be a good chunk that just use their accounts for that which is understandable 

If they liked you so much surely they would be on your forum to at least say hello and not just enter free giveaways?

I mean look at me sat here with 5k ish rep points and I don’t even like you 😂😂😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems pretty fair and nice of them to double the giveaway !! Its impossible to know the result that you would have got but hopefully you end up getting more than you were supposed to! Good luck Paul! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel quite bad I closed my account there now, seem like a decent enough bunch customer service wise (I mean - they are still a casino) - just can't stand the layout of their site, seems so out of date.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

If they liked you so much surely they would be on your forum to at least say hello and not just enter free giveaways?

I mean look at me sat here with 5k ish rep points and I don’t even like you 😂😂😂😂😂

If my rep points are anything to go by it just means who chats the most bullshit 🤣

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now