A Degen win

jaydublin11

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

So what turns over in your head throughout the night, a shiny new phone or straight back onto the devils wheel 🧐

Prove me wrong Bro.

Not gonna lie mate , had real temptations to go massive on zero section after that withdrawal but will just wait until I buy phone and do other staffs ...No more gambling until I do few things  😊😊😊

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, jaydublin11 said:

Thats how I feel like @Blacko 😄😄😄... I know you are watching lol ... Will post the pic of new phone tomm ... Buying a oneplus 8t phone as all the youtubers praise it  and also it has 120 hz screen refresh rate and 65w charging

I hope it’s a nice phone as the description of it is like fucking reading Chinese to me 🤨

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I hope it’s a nice phone as the description of it is like fucking reading Chinese to me 🤨

Hehehe it comes with the latest tech mate thats all , latest processor , screen rate, charging etc for a reasonable price .... Watch MKBHD , unbox therapy , MrWhoistheboss etc before buying any tech , I think they are great , check it for yourself mate 

4 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

i have an Oppo and love it mate.

One of my freinds has it too and he loves it , I think I just dont like the OS on it mate  ... I love oxygen OS from oneplus it feels so smooth and clean but I beleive its all just personal preferences 

Edited by jaydublin11

33 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Hehehe it comes with the latest tech mate thats all , latest processor , screen rate, charging etc for a reasonable price .... Watch MKBHD , unbox therapy , MrWhoistheboss etc before buying any tech , I think they are great , check it for yourself mate 

OK so I’ve googled MKBHD, maybe I’m looking at the wrong thing but all I see is a guy who throws a fucking frisbee about the place. 

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

if it's an consolation I walk around and say "you alright"? to people and they are like what mate? Yeah im alright what the fuck are you on about

I’ve always pondered how offensive the word “drongo” means whilst watching old Australian sitcoms, is this like calling someone a K.,unt in the UK?