A Degen win

nice be careful on the wheel tho lad it will be sucked up 

buy something with your winnings 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

nice be careful on the wheel tho lad it will be sucked up 

buy something with your winnings 

Thanks mate , Buying new phone with the winnings 😊.. Not playing anymore today , got my fix 

Edited by jaydublin11
  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Well done . especially on roulette the most dangerous game of all time ..... :thumbs_up:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Well done . especially on roulette the most dangerous game of all time ..... :thumbs_up:

Hehe I know mate , thats my game all the time , especially the 0 neighbors lol ...

• Like 1

So what turns over in your head throughout the night, a shiny new phone or straight back onto the devils wheel 🧐

Prove me wrong Bro.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Don't know why, but I thought I would look up what the internet classed as a Degen....gave me quite a laugh

image.png

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

So what turns over in your head throughout the night, a shiny new phone or straight back onto the devils wheel 🧐

Prove me wrong Bro.

Not gonna lie mate , had real temptations to go massive on zero section after that withdrawal but will just wait until I buy phone and do other staffs ...No more gambling until I do few things  😊😊😊

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Not gonna lie mate , had real temptations to go massive on zero section after that withdrawal but will just wait until I buy phone and do other staffs ...No more gambling until I do few things  😊😊😊

1179DC05-EEB5-4E28-8EEF-B27DE1B21C9F.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

1179DC05-EEB5-4E28-8EEF-B27DE1B21C9F.gif

Thats how I feel like @Blacko 😄😄😄... I know you are watching lol ... Will post the pic of new phone tomm ... Buying a oneplus 8t phone as all the youtubers praise it  and also it has 120 hz screen refresh rate and 65w charging

2 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Thats how I feel like @Blacko 😄😄😄... I know you are watching lol ... Will post the pic of new phone tomm ... Buying a oneplus 8t phone as all the youtubers praise it  and also it has 120 hz screen refresh rate and 65w charging

They are fucking great phones mate!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jaydublin11 said:

I hope it’s a nice phone as the description of it is like fucking reading Chinese to me 🤨

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I hope it’s a nice phone as the description of it is like fucking reading Chinese to me 🤨

cause they are Chinese 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adam Mok said:

They are fucking great phones mate!

Ya mate they are better than iPhones for sure , I used iphones for 10+ years

• Get In There! 1

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Hehehe it comes with the latest tech mate thats all , latest processor , screen rate, charging etc for a reasonable price .... Watch MKBHD , unbox therapy , MrWhoistheboss etc before buying any tech , I think they are great , check it for yourself mate 

6 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

cause they are Chinese 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha ya mate but oneplus actually standsout from the rest of chinese phones like vivo , appo  tbh , they are of good quality like Huawei and still comes with android

2 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Hahaha ya mate but oneplus actually standsout from the rest of chinese phones like vivo , appo  tbh , they are of good quality like Huawei and still comes with android

i have an Oppo and love it mate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

One of my freinds has it too and he loves it , I think I just dont like the OS on it mate  ... I love oxygen OS from oneplus it feels so smooth and clean but I beleive its all just personal preferences 

Edited by jaydublin11
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

I’ve just been sticking to the Australian way of making phone calls.. is it any wonder no fuckers got back to me.

Just now, Blacko said:

I’ve just been sticking to the Australian way of making phone calls.. is it any wonder no fuckers got back to me.

hahahahahha, fuck, you make me laugh mate

• Sad 1

if it's an consolation I walk around and say "you alright"? to people and they are like what mate? Yeah im alright what the fuck are you on about

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Hehehe it comes with the latest tech mate thats all , latest processor , screen rate, charging etc for a reasonable price .... Watch MKBHD , unbox therapy , MrWhoistheboss etc before buying any tech , I think they are great , check it for yourself mate 

OK so I’ve googled MKBHD, maybe I’m looking at the wrong thing but all I see is a guy who throws a fucking frisbee about the place. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

if it's an consolation I walk around and say "you alright"? to people and they are like what mate? Yeah im alright what the fuck are you on about

I’ve always pondered how offensive the word “drongo” means whilst watching old Australian sitcoms, is this like calling someone a K.,unt in the UK?

Just now, Blacko said:

I’ve always pondered how offensive the word “drongo” means whilst watching old Australian sitcoms, is this like calling someone a K.,unt in the UK?

Na not at all mate, it's like a polite way of calling someone an idiot.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Blacko said:

Prove me wrong Bro.

@Blacko Did I make you proud 😛😊

Capture+_2021-01-22-15-06-14.png

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2
  • Keeeeemon! 2