ColourMeUp

Birthday deposit bonuses

Recommended Posts

It's my birthday tomorrow, so with a distinct lack of things to do, I've figured I'll probably deposit online and play some slots. 

Thought I'd try and see if I could get a birthday deposit bonus, but seemingly no one does them anymore. Was looking at depositing £500, if anyone knows of any legitimate sites that offer any decent deposit bonuses/reload bonuses/birthday etc please let me know! 

Thanks. 

  • Good Luck! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

It's my birthday tomorrow, so with a distinct lack of things to do, I've figured I'll probably deposit online and play some slots. 

Thought I'd try and see if I could get a birthday deposit bonus, but seemingly no one does them anymore. Was looking at depositing £500, if anyone knows of any legitimate sites that offer any decent deposit bonuses/reload bonuses/birthday etc please let me know! 

Thanks. 

I don't think casinos are aloud to do this anymore . Could you not just look for a casino who offer 100% welcome bonus ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spudz said:

I don't think casinos are aloud to do this anymore . Could you not just look for a casino who offer 100% welcome bonus ?

Pretty sure I've exhausted them all tbh

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow @ColourMeUpHave you looked at the TGC recommended ones.....

https://thegamblingcommunity.com/casinos/

 

Yep, got accounts at them all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

It's my birthday tomorrow, so with a distinct lack of things to do, I've figured I'll probably deposit online and play some slots. 

Thought I'd try and see if I could get a birthday deposit bonus, but seemingly no one does them anymore. Was looking at depositing £500, if anyone knows of any legitimate sites that offer any decent deposit bonuses/reload bonuses/birthday etc please let me know! 

Thanks. 

Happy Birthday 

I won't recommend  any casinos as will take only 20 seconds until someone will say that I copy-paste my aff links 😄😄 

Play safe and enjoy.! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to find a deposit bonus the other day, seems they’ve been really stamped down. Or they are stingy as fuck.

I play almost exclusively on novibet, maybe not the best recommendation if the recent thread was to be believed but I’ve never had any trouble with them, withdrawals always but within 6 hours and a huge selection of games. They also still have a VIP program with wager free cash. 

Edited by Levskie101
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColourMeUp said:

It's my birthday tomorrow, so with a distinct lack of things to do, I've figured I'll probably deposit online and play some slots. 

Thought I'd try and see if I could get a birthday deposit bonus, but seemingly no one does them anymore. Was looking at depositing £500, if anyone knows of any legitimate sites that offer any decent deposit bonuses/reload bonuses/birthday etc please let me know! 

Thanks. 

These days they dont give shit most of them, only Pokerstars gives me daily free money, free spins and weekly instant deposit bonuses 20%.
I miss the days when I had 50-80% rakeback on poker sites and reload bonuses for poker and casino whenever I wanted.😪
The only option is that you open a new account on a casino to get first deposit bonus probably mate. All casinos mostly have standard 100% up to €100\500 deposit bonuses and then you have mostly curacao with 200-500%.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you're going to have to go hunting for a welcome bonus but whatever you do make sure you only use a UKGC licensed outfit.

I also think you're going to struggle getting a £500 bonus though and any welcome offers that seem really great, make sure you check for a capped win limit which is usually around £500, which is useless for you and stung me for 6k before!

Either way have a great birthday and I hope you hit a nice win :thumbsup:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Levskie101 said:

I tried to find a deposit bonus the other day, seems they’ve been really stamped down. Or they are stingy as fuck.

I play almost exclusively on novibet, maybe not the best recommendation if the recent thread was to be believed but I’ve never had any trouble with them, withdrawals always but within 6 hours and a huge selection of games. They also still have a VIP program with wager free cash. 

Signed up to novibet recently think it was £150 matched welcome bonus , not sure if its capped , but they will not let u play until u are  partly verified with photo id and proof of address   then they will not let you withdraw until you have fully verified  with bank card and statements  , which strangely  enough  you can't do at 1st verification  stage  , but they are pretty quick with this , it  only took me a matter of hours on both parts , hope this helps ,.

Have a great day mate 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies! Having thought about it, I don't want the hastle of signing up to new casinos and going through the verification process all over, so I'll just stick to one of the ones I'm already with and go with 500 raw cash. 

Gunna do a big bonus hunt, hopefully not a huge fail 😬

  • Good Luck! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some phone numbers if you want to spend that money more wisely. 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have some phone numbers if you want to spend that money more wisely. 

 

Hmmm, dare I ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Hmmm, dare I ask

If theres two things I know about, its horse racing and prostitutes and I am not here to tell you about how favourites perform in Class 5 Handicap Hurdles at Wetherby. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

If theres two things I know about, its horse racing and prostitutes and I am not here to tell you about how favourites perform in Class 5 Handicap Hurdles at Wetherby. 

I figured as much. If you've got any contacts for a large breasted Japanese woman let me know, I could be in the market for one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColourMeUp said:

I figured as much. If you've got any contacts for a large breasted Japanese woman let me know, I could be in the market for one. 

 

Where are you in the country roughly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

 

Where are you in the country roughly?

Suffolk/Norfolk border 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Suffolk/Norfolk border 

 

I have a few different options for you. Its kind of like that TV Show, Escape to the Country, but with Escorts, I have some that meet your desires and then some wild card options. 

  • Haha 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

I have a few different options for you. Its kind of like that TV Show, Escape to the Country, but with Escorts, I have some that meet your desires and then some wild card options. 

I'm all ears, hopefully they're well versed in stealth because the average age on my road is about 70 and they're all curtain twitchers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColourMeUp said:

I'm all ears, hopefully they're well versed in stealth because the average age on my road is about 70 and they're all curtain twitchers.

He hasn't said what average age his ladies are yet! :Mutley:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

He hasn't said what average age his ladies are yet! :Mutley:

 

Actually one of the Japanese Ladies is 72 and she is a Dominatrix. 

  • Hmmm 1
  • Face Palm! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

He hasn't said what average age his ladies are yet! :Mutley:

You make a good point 😂 I should point out I'm partial to women in the 35-45 age bracket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Actually one of the Japanese Ladies is 72 and she is a Dominatrix. 

 

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

You make a good point 😂 I should point out I'm partial to women in the 35-45 age bracket. 

 

35+45 is pretty much what I have to offer in the first option for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

 

35+45 is pretty much what I have to offer in the first option for you. 

If you can find someone along the lines of Sophia Vergara I'll think about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True story, my mates got me a "escort" for my 21st birthday. Turned up at my flat and and an hour later she came clubbing with us. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now