crazyrightmeow

Comeback session

6 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Get in mate, but how dare you win on Bonanza

Thanks. Hahaha I know right, finally at least a decent bonus still not even close to your madness! 😅

• Agree 1

Looks like one of those sessions where everything you play just pays, very rare indeed! :gandalf:

:fudgey:

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Looks like one of those sessions where everything you play just pays, very rare indeed! :gandalf:

:fudgey:

Yep true, imagine a month or two of sessions like that.😂

• Cha-Ching 1

He's back....... :keeeemon: Nice one though crazycat, its great to see. 😻

giphy-15.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Let's go  solario needs a bit of competition  , he has been a wee bit quiet of late , lol a bit to go , but you never know , there has been a lot of decent low stakes wins on the forum over the last wee while , hope you can keep them coming , without doing anything daft that is , just enjoy 🤛

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Let's go  solario needs a bit of competition  , he has been a wee bit quiet of late , lol a bit to go , but you never know , there has been a lot of decent low stakes wins on the forum over the last wee while , hope you can keep them coming , without doing anything daft that is , just enjoy 🤛

Thanks and I agree, also David and his Bonanza! 😂

8 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Congrats mate 😊, dont even try for any debate lol .... @crazyrightmeow life is short , I have no grudge mate , I hope you are the same 😊

Thanks, no grudge mate Im just grumpy sometimes. 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

I am doing quite well but not posting .... January has been good .about 20% ahead at the moment.....  Its not a competition just a method that seems to cause less stress and cost and provides plenty of opportunities for small stakes....

• Get In There! 3

11 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I am doing quite well but not posting .... January has been good .about 20% ahead at the moment.....  Its not a competition just a method that seems to cause less stress and cost and provides plenty of opportunities for small stakes....

It wasn't meant that way mate , tongue was held firmly in cheek , I wouldn't try to prompt anyone to play any more than they felt they needed to , apologies if it came across as so .

Its great to hear your run is continuing ,  keep posting them :🤛

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Just post the wins mate , come on , its a gambling forum !!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

Just post the wins mate , come on , its a gambling forum !!! 

1873932978_tikitumble40pjan.thumb.jpg.2cf8c017fad7fafc12d57615432337a9.jpg

• Love 1
  • Get In There! 2