Sir Gnomes Reactions

9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I've noticed only a day after the reputation comp was announced from @Rocknrolla that Sir Gnome is dishing out 100's of reputation points on threads from 2 years ago, he is clearly trying to be clever so Ive removed every reaction he has ever given.

You're welcome

Nice one mate. He must have gnome this was going to happen

• Love 5

You didn't go deleting reactions when Boozer Bilko was spamming my posts with eyerolls every Saturday morning at 4am when he was absolutely off his tits on lager and heroin. 

I have barely had any interaction with the gnome so for my rep points to go down by about 2300 is impossible. What I think some clever fucker has been doing is going back deleting reactions .I probably ruffled a few feathers with me mentioning no sharing of prizes .

Anyway I won't be entering this or any other competition on hear so you've got your wish .my integrity is worth more than any monetary value .

I will not spoil the competition for others so I wish you lot all the best in  it ,apart from the sad desperate bellends .

Peace

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I have barely had any interaction with the gnome so for my rep points to go down by about 2300 is impossible. What I think some clever fucker has been doing is going back deleting reactions .I probably ruffled a few feathers with me mentioning no sharing of prizes .

Anyway I won't be entering this or any other competition on hear so you've got your wish .my integrity is worth more than any monetary value .

I will not spoil the competition for others so I wish you lot all the best in  it ,apart from the sad desperate bellends .

Peace

Nobodies removed any reactions, I've checked on the back end, it was literally me removing all of @Sir Gnomes reactions.

Now regarding your 2300 odd points, it should be more like a 100 odd missing now and thats purely from the gnome, nobodies removed any from you I can say on oath, it was literally the software recounting :thumbsup:

• Keeemon 1