Rocknrolla

£4,000 Prize Pool - TGC League of their Own!!

Update update 

Pauls just messaged me .hes invested the £4000 in heartstopper bonuses .so far we have a 20p and a 40p one to share between us . £89 left in the balance to get the rest 

• Haha 3
  • Keeeeemon! 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

I don't know but is it any comfort that you're being beaten by a female atm?

:JMC:

At least look at me when you're doing it!:face_with_head_bandage:

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Thats nice to hear then, get in @Miller26!!

Its slightly rigged as I'll probably have the worst points total in the whole competition. I'm basically that guy who everyone feels sorry for so they make a prize up 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Its slightly rigged as I'll probably have the worst points total in the whole competition. I'm basically that guy who everyone feels sorry for so they make a prize up 

That'll be the one 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

That'll be the one 😂

Kev you fudger agreeing haha 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Kev you fudger agreeing haha 

Sorry mate but if you were in the bookies and i was looking at a ten runner race I'd ask you what you have backed then i could at least eliminate one horse out that race 😂. If it's any consolation i think you're about as bad as me at gambling 😅

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Sorry mate but if you were in the bookies and i was looking at a ten runner race I'd ask you what you have backed then i could at least eliminate one horse out that race 😂. If it's any consolation i think you're about as bad as me at gambling 😅

I heard rolla mention battling with another version of himself the other night .I try and do it with the horses . 

In my head I think "what will that idiot back " but it doesn't work

• Haha 2
  • Face Palm! 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I heard rolla mention battling with another version of himself the other night .I try and do it with the horses . 

That's a scary thought🤯

• Haha 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Quick story mate. I was feckin useless at picking horses so one day working away i said to my delivery driver pick some horses. He really couldn't be arsed and didn't bet. I was doing at least £1 lucky 63's daily. Anyway he picked 6 out at York the day purple moon won and sir gerrard. I think moyannnan or something won the last. Anyway he did a £1 placepot which won £41. I didn't follow his picks and won fuck all. All his 6 won and all i could think how much would that of been on a lucky 63.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Quick story mate. I was feckin useless at picking horses so one day working away i said to my delivery driver pick some horses. He really couldn't be arsed and didn't bet. I was doing at least £1 lucky 63's daily. Anyway he picked 6 out at York the day purple moon won and sir gerrard. I think moyannnan or something won the last. Anyway he did a £1 placepot which won £41. I didn't follow his picks and won fuck all. All his 6 won and all i could think how much would that of been on a lucky 63.

Jesus mate thats some bad luck .I hear people who only have a bet at Cheltenham getting all 4 up in a lucky 15 sd 5hink why do I even bother .

I think if you bet regularly you should get the first winner free 

• Haha 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Jesus mate thats some bad luck .I hear people who only have a bet at Cheltenham getting all 4 up in a lucky 15 sd 5hink why do I even bother .

I used to get the first winner in a bookies that didn't use computers and was still down. Seriously 

• Haha 1

Premier League 

LOTO-prem.png

CHAMPIONSHIP 

LOTO-champ.png

League One

LOTO-1.png

League two 

LOTO-2b.png

Sunday Pub League 

LOTO-pub.png

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

@Jok3st3r how much have I won and when do I get it?, bet ya Rolla is raging, his wee hands will be trembling when he’s handing the money over 😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@Jok3st3r how much have I won and when do I get it?, bet ya Rolla is raging, his wee hands will be trembling when he’s handing the money over 😂

He picked your scores :Mutley: 

Still one game to go 

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

He picked your scores :Mutley: 

Still one game to go 

I must have won something surely? I’m sensing a Nicola moment here 🧐

5 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

What happens if there are ties in points?

I swear I heard @Rocknrolla say he’d pay 1st prize ties, what’s another few grand 😂

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Agree 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

On 16/01/2021 at 22:20, Rocknrolla said:

If there are any ties I will think of a fair way of deciding like a wheel or splitting the prizes etc

7 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

What happens if there are ties in points?

Them's the rules..... 🙂

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 22:20, Rocknrolla said:

If there are any ties I will think its only fair i give the whole prize fund to miller

I read it differently @Jok3st3r

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Saw it last year with that woman that won the ITV Pick 6 or whatever it was on one of the days at Cheltenham. They interviewed her and she said she doesn't bet at all, just signed up and had a go picking random horses....£250,000 richer later that day.

8 hours ago, Douvan said:

Saw it last year with that woman that won the ITV Pick 6 or whatever it was on one of the days at Cheltenham. They interviewed her and she said she doesn't bet at all, just signed up and had a go picking random horses....£250,000 richer later that day.

Happens all the time mate .they should be banned ha

• Haha 1

Good luck everyone waiting on a result tonight.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 3