£4,000 Prize Pool - TGC League of their Own!!

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Kev you fudger agreeing haha 

Sorry mate but if you were in the bookies and i was looking at a ten runner race I'd ask you what you have backed then i could at least eliminate one horse out that race 😂. If it's any consolation i think you're about as bad as me at gambling 😅

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Sorry mate but if you were in the bookies and i was looking at a ten runner race I'd ask you what you have backed then i could at least eliminate one horse out that race 😂. If it's any consolation i think you're about as bad as me at gambling 😅

I heard rolla mention battling with another version of himself the other night .I try and do it with the horses . 

In my head I think "what will that idiot back " but it doesn't work

• Love 2

Just now, Miller26 said:

I heard rolla mention battling with another version of himself the other night .I try and do it with the horses . 

In my head I think "what will that idiot back " but it doesn't work

Quick story mate. I was feckin useless at picking horses so one day working away i said to my delivery driver pick some horses. He really couldn't be arsed and didn't bet. I was doing at least £1 lucky 63's daily. Anyway he picked 6 out at York the day purple moon won and sir gerrard. I think moyannnan or something won the last. Anyway he did a £1 placepot which won £41. I didn't follow his picks and won fuck all. All his 6 won and all i could think how much would that of been on a lucky 63.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Quick story mate. I was feckin useless at picking horses so one day working away i said to my delivery driver pick some horses. He really couldn't be arsed and didn't bet. I was doing at least £1 lucky 63's daily. Anyway he picked 6 out at York the day purple moon won and sir gerrard. I think moyannnan or something won the last. Anyway he did a £1 placepot which won £41. I didn't follow his picks and won fuck all. All his 6 won and all i could think how much would that of been on a lucky 63.

Jesus mate thats some bad luck .I hear people who only have a bet at Cheltenham getting all 4 up in a lucky 15 sd 5hink why do I even bother .

I think if you bet regularly you should get the first winner free 

• Love 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Jesus mate thats some bad luck .I hear people who only have a bet at Cheltenham getting all 4 up in a lucky 15 sd 5hink why do I even bother .

I used to get the first winner in a bookies that didn't use computers and was still down. Seriously 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Saw it last year with that woman that won the ITV Pick 6 or whatever it was on one of the days at Cheltenham. They interviewed her and she said she doesn't bet at all, just signed up and had a go picking random horses....£250,000 richer later that day.

8 hours ago, Douvan said:

Saw it last year with that woman that won the ITV Pick 6 or whatever it was on one of the days at Cheltenham. They interviewed her and she said she doesn't bet at all, just signed up and had a go picking random horses....£250,000 richer later that day.

Happens all the time mate .they should be banned ha

• Love 1