MrUKHackz

£200 Giveaway From Player1173!!!

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

I’m gonna spend mine all on treats for molly dogB8E2026E-CDCD-4020-A6A9-A81B7E4C04ED.thumb.jpeg.0a4de6c4f323f413cb10ca530a944acb.jpeg

£10 on treats delivered to @Brownman24 and @Blampy dogs via ole Kim, North Korean treasury (Hackz) will release funds poste haste. ❤️
 

 

FB74E409-D1D7-4CD5-89FF-2F7821ABE6C7.jpeg

  • Love 1
  • Get In There! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Blacko said:

£10 on treats delivered to @Brownman24 and @Blampy dogs via ole Kim, North Korean treasury (Hackz) will release funds poste haste. ❤️
 

 

FB74E409-D1D7-4CD5-89FF-2F7821ABE6C7.jpeg

I done this by the way but @Brownman24 has his PM's turned off so I couldn't tell him I've done it, hope he doesn't think I've set a tenner for nudes or something :Mutley:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mabel says thank you very much. 

IMG_20210108_114103.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I done this by the way but @Brownman24 has his PM's turned off so I couldn't tell him I've done it, hope he doesn't think I've set a tenner for nudes or something :Mutley:

I’ll fucking double it not to see the nudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I’ll fucking double it not to see the nudes.

I reckon you are just trying to fatten the dogs up. I know what you Koreans are supposed to be like with dogs :grinning_squinting_face:

  • Shocked 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

Well done winners (and their doggies 🐶

Miss Chrissy how could I forget your pussy 😔, one more donation of £10 from the bank of Korea via Hackz, buy it something nice.

  • Shocked 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Miss Chrissy how could I forget your pussy 😔, one more donation of £10 from the bank of Korea via Hackz, buy it something nice.

Spilt my drink when I read this! Ha! 😸

  • Roll Eyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Miss Chrissy how could I forget your pussy 😔, one more donation of £10 from the bank of Korea via Hackz, buy it something nice.

Just had a message from @MrUKHackz... Was confused but I've now seen this 😂 I've 2 cats who are super spoilt but happy to accept and send over to the Cat Watch charity if you don't mind ♥ Note I said 2 cats and not 2 pussys 🤔😂 

Really kind of you, thanks 😘 xxx

Edited by Chrissy_M
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

Just had a message from @MrUKHackz... Was confused but I've now seen this 😂 I've 2 cats who are super spoilt but happy to accept and send over to the Cat Watch charity if you don't mind ♥ Note I said 2 cats and not 2 pussys 🤔😂 

Really kind of you, thanks 😘 xxx

No problem @Chrissy_M, its your choice, anything to do with helping animals is fine by me. ☺️

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

No problem @Chrissy_M, its your choice, anything to do with helping animals is fine by me. ☺️

You're a big softy at heart ♥ Nothing like your picture 😊 xx

  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Blacko said:

No problem @Chrissy_M, its your choice, anything to do with helping animals is fine by me. ☺️

Thanks for the donation, have sent it to the Cat Watch Rescue.... You're a Saint 😇 

_20210120_181532.JPG

  • Love 2
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Just had a message from @MrUKHackz... Was confused but I've now seen this 😂 I've 2 cats who are super spoilt but happy to accept and send over to the Cat Watch charity if you don't mind ♥ Note I said 2 cats and not 2 pussys 🤔😂 

Really kind of you, thanks 😘 xxx

Well I don't mind saying I have a little sausage 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now