MrUKHackz

£200 Giveaway From Player1173!!!

Recommended Posts

Pleased reel player won the comp, I voted 😏Tom_heg91

Edited by tmh91
  • Get In There! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

This is so nice,  it's what @Player1173 wants so stop bloody moaning you miserable bunch of bastards , doesn't matter if you didn't have twitter you showed support on here.

Now unless you all want a smacked bum do what i say!

Yes please 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

As gamblers we are always competitive , we all love the feeling of winning. For this draw  I have a "  feeling " that I am going to win this 

Wouldn’t see this on CG would ya 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Wouldn’t see this on CG would ya 😉

Absolutely not hahaha. This is what I love , the real community , real people here. That being said , just incase before anyone says anything , I know noone forced me to go there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done on the win @Player1173 , I had already voted for Dunover before you posted on TGC, as I was looking on BTG Twitter to see if they had sorted Pauls bonuses and couldnt see that you could change your vote.

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Well done on the win @Player1173 , I had already voted for Dunover before you posted on TGC, as I was looking on BTG Twitter to see if they had sorted Pauls bonuses and couldnt see that you could change your vote.

A vote for Dunover!!! @Frosty to be added the mouth of the wickerman to appease the gambling gods.

 

D09AEDD7-57CC-478F-981D-49418AD11D39.jpeg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me that fucking conning bellend ,dunover didn't win anything?

Fucking cockroach of a man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Please tell me that fucking conning bellend ,dunover didn't win anything?

Fucking cockroach of a man

Our own Player won, but if you fancy a laugh he did a video few months ago whilst someone was drilling at his home, funny the tantrum he had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Is dunover a streamer ? 

Sort of .he's got a very checkered history 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Our own Player won, but if you fancy a laugh he did a video few months ago whilst someone was drilling at his home, funny the tantrum he had

I get you Frosty mate but its all put on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on the win again and it's extremely generous of you.

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Can I get some clarification. Is @Player1173 a streamer ?

No mate I'm not a streamer just a regular punter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

No mate I'm not a streamer just a regular punter.

I thought so mate .they are talking crap on another forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miller26 said:

I thought so mate .they are talking crap on another forum 

Ha really, that's funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Ha really, that's funny.

I'll give you the lowdown mate .the other 2 finalists were from casinomeister, 1 being there resident racist .now they have been saying you only won because you have been rallying people when you've been streaming. 

Sour grapes ha

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I'll give you the lowdown mate .the other 2 finalists were from casinomeister, 1 being there resident racist .now they have been saying you only won because you have been rallying people when you've been streaming. 

Sour grapes ha

I don’t do Twitter but I read through the competition and @Player1173 won it on merit. Fair enough his poem was shite but it was by far the best entry and he won it fair and square. @Player1173 the only man to collect 5k from BTG without having to remortgage the house and donate a kidney. Well done 👍 

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what you are all on about 😂😂😂

Must have missed something! Well done?

Did you have a big win mate, and they were not gonna pay out or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

I have no idea what you are all on about 😂😂😂

Must have missed something! Well done?

Did you have a big win mate, and they were not gonna pay out or something?

Never Mind I saw what you are talking about, I missed that thread lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now