It's getting personal now

Guest Chair Slots

Guest Chair Slots

So on New Years day I decided to change my deposit limit on a particular site from £15 per month to £15 per day in an attempt to do 2 double ups to £60 on blackjack and play some slots. If you want a good laugh, below is what has happened each day.

1st - LOST

2nd - LOST

3rd - LOST

4th - LOST

5th - LOST

6th - LOST

7th - LOST

8th - LOST

9th - LOST

10th - LOST

11th - LOST

12th - WON THEN LOST

13th - LOST

It's getting personal now and if I lose one more time I'm upping my daily limit to £500 and doing the fucking same till it comes in.

Guest Chair Slots
Just now, david1111 said:

Maybe that's telling you something mate. Try live

If I switch now it kinda feels like I'm resetting the due-ness.

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Iol yeah. I tried it recently for first time in ages. Truly shocking how it plays

I don't know why anyone plays computer rigged over live, I noticed with the computer rigged the number of times you were dealt 12 only to go bust on 22 when you took a card semeed far more prevalent than when you play live.

Feel your pain mate , buy ffs don't be daft , ye can maybe force a bit of due  ness  ha ha never heard that term ,  but to what extent , you will end up doing your brains in 

Due  ness = luck  and you just can't force that mate ,  fuck knows I've tried and it just doesn't work . Take it easy mate 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Feel your pain mate , buy ffs don't be daft , ye can maybe force a bit of due  ness  ha ha never heard that term ,  but to what extent , you will end up doing your brains in 

Due  ness = luck  and you just can't force that mate ,  fuck knows I've tried and it just doesn't work . Take it easy mate 

The term dueness only applies to gamblers and pregnant women

• Love 2

There is no difference between computer or live blackjack. Infact, computer is probably more fair than live, as it runs to a strict RTP. If a difference exists probably the only thing is that with compuer your win/loss is decided when you press deal. For sure the run out of cards is not random, but its still fair.

I find the computer blackjack to be very streaky, lots of wins, followed by lots of losses. I use the weekly pokerstars bonus on Computer Blackjack. I have got from £5 to £80, so 4 double ups quite a few times in the last 6 months, but also had the bad runs where you see the dealer history as 20,20,20,21,19,20,20,20

Quick google search: the chance of losing 12 in a row is about 0.000310. 

I used to play blackjack a lot and I've had runs like that as well. Feels super rigged, but impossible to prove.