Donald Trump

Blacko

What's going to happen to this guy after he's finally dragged kicking and screaming from the white house?, news reports today say Deutsche bank (apparently Trumps largest lender) want't nothing to do with him and expect 300 million to be paid back over the next few years. I've never seen anything like the meltdown this guy is having at the end of his presidency, even the PGA are dropping his golf courses from major tournaments. I've recently read the book that his niece wrote about him, I believe the pressures Donald's Father heaped on the family led them all to believe that failure was never an option, I believe this caused mental problems throughout the family.

• Keeemon 1

58 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What's going to happen to this guy after he's finally dragged kicking and screaming from the white house?, news reports today say Deutsche bank (apparently Trumps largest lender) want't nothing to do with him and expect 300 million to be paid back over the next few years. I've never seen anything like the meltdown this guy is having at the end of his presidency, even the PGA are dropping his golf courses from major tournaments. I've recently read the book that his niece wrote about him, I believe the pressures Donald's Father heaped on the family led them all to believe that failure was never an option, I believe this caused mental problems throughout the family.

giphy (14).gif

giphy (15).gif

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Mans the biggest con the world has ever seen .how anyone could ever vote for that excuse for a human being is beyond me .

Just out of interest mate, was just wondering why do you hate this man so much? and are you really suggesting he was worse than the bush's and clinton after everything they did? 

How many wars did trump go into?, how many innocent lives did he take?. Was it something he did at aquduct because i don't get it.

People will only begin to realise what has been unleashed in the next couple of years. The media slates him and slates and slates him and the sheep just beelieve. Antifa were behind what happeened at capitol hill, but the fake media says otherwise. People need to look outside the box and not brlieve everything they see on tv or read in newspapers and need to ask themselves who own these media platforms and question what night ve their agenda, the hatred towards him is beyond belief. 

10 minutes ago, spursman said:

Just out of interest mate, was just wondering why do you hate this man so much? and are you really suggesting he was worse than the bush's and clinton after everything they did? 

How many wars did trump go into?, how many innocent lives did he take?. Was it something he did at aquduct because i don't get it.

People will only begin to realise what has been unleashed in the next couple of years. The media slates him and slates and slates him and the sheep just beelieve. Antifa were behind what happeened at capitol hill, but the fake media says otherwise. People need to look outside the box and not brlieve everything they see on tv or read in newspapers and need to ask themselves who own these media platforms and question what night ve their agenda, the hatred towards him is beyond belief. 

Refusing to sign the bill for hardship checks for ordinary Americans 

Embezzling money out of his own charity 

Meeting and thus  validating a tyrant 

Dividing a county with hate 

Separating children from there parents 

Withdrawing for the Paris climate agreement 

Costing countless thousands of lives with his 'it will go away 'attitude to coronavirus 

Trying to cancel Obama care 

Giving jobs to imbeciles 

Giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy 

Do I need to go on ?

I gotta charge my battery, where did you get all this, media sources yeah, do you want me to give you a list of what the bush's did, what obama did, it won't be stuff that was printed in the media because those puppets were loved by the media, you really have no idea mate. American debt from the beginning of their introduction to obama was 9 trillion, he doubled that in his time, obama care from what i recall was a farce, wanna know how many billions the bush crew took out of iraq, how many innocent lives they took, to make the statement you made about him is based on nothing other than what the media has highlighted, wait for my list on bush and obama, then we can compare 

Edited by spursman
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, spursman said:

I gotta charge my battery, where did you get all this, media sources yeah, do you want me to give you a list of what the bush's did, what obama did, it won't be stuff that was printed in the media because those puppets were loved by the media, you really have no idea mate. American debt from the beginning of their introduction to obama was 9 trillion, he doubled that in his time, obama care from what i recall was a farce, wanna know how many billions the bush crew took out of iraq, how many innocent lives they took, to make the statement you made about him is based on nothing other than what the media has highlighted, wait for my list on bush and obama, then we can compare 

Well the American debt now stands at 27 trillion so in less than half the time he's added the exact same amount .

I could spend all day knocking you arguments down 1 by 1 but I feel it would be pointless because you would just come back with another qanon theory .

I once watched a documentary about how big a con man he was in his business. Building all the buildings with Trump on the name and losing them yet somehow managing to keep his name on them. Out of them all, at the time, they said he only owned a couple/few of them. 

QAnon is another matter. A great podcast called Q Clearance is a fascinating insight as to how it all got taken from 4chan to 8chan. How Frederick Brennan quit it all because of all this and how The Watkins family took over the QAnon account from the inside. Fascinating. 

Just now, Douvan said:

I once watched a documentary about how big a con man he was in his business. Building all the buildings with Trump on the name and losing them yet somehow managing to keep his name on them. Out of them all, at the time, they said he only owned a couple/few of them. 

Wanna know where the bush money came from, his old man was doing oil deals with yhe bin ladens in the 60's xxxx more than any deal trump would have done, did you hear about that, nah mate, the nedia don't print stuff like that. Shall we move onto blair?

Trump is the only president in the history of the us that has loss money whilst in power, all the rest made xxxx amount and double and tripled ghat being on boards of various companies where laws were favoured in their respected sectors.

3 minutes ago, spursman said:

Wanna know where the bush money came from, his old man was doing oil deals with yhe bin ladens in the 60's xxxx more than any deal trump would have done, did you hear about that, nah mate, the nedia don't print stuff like that. Shall we move onto blair?

Trump is the only president in the history of the us that has loss money whilst in power, all the rest made xxxx amount and double and tripled ghat being on boards of various companies where laws were favoured in their respected sectors.

Why so defensive my friend. I’m only saying what I watched. I’m neither defending nor attacking him. 

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Well the American debt now stands at 27 trillion so in less than half the time he's added the exact same amount .

I could spend all day knocking you arguments down 1 by 1 but I feel it would be pointless because you would just come back with another qanon theory .

Like wise, i love you mate, but your tunnel vision, once you have your view on something, you will not even be open to anything that may go against your theories, its a shame, but it is whar it is. Lets just wait and see what this biden conjurs up, you should check out fox news, the deals him and his son havd been doing in china. China now have the us in their back pockets, you just watch in a couple of years, the US are officially burried, but whatever this whole planet aint going to last much longer, so it is all pointless really. Still love you b, just wish you would think out of the box more, and be open to sone things that may disproved your opinion somewhat, you don't have to believe it, just be open minded enough to consider it, but i don't think you ever will unfortunately, but its having every kinda people that makes the world go round, as robert palmer said.

5 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Why so defensive my friend. I’m only saying what I watched. I’m neither defending nor attacking him. 

Sorry douvan, should have said hello first, Not defensive, just passionate, miller has got me going, i just hate the way people believe what the media tells them, really fets me. Apologies, i come in peace.

Edited by spursman