MrUKHackz

Big Bass Bonanza Review

Hardman was moaning about that on his stream the other night (surprise, surprise), something to do with it being capped at 2100x winnings.

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Hardman was moaning about that on his stream the other night (surprise, surprise), something to do with it being capped at 2100x winnings.

You didn't read it then mate, cheers! :Mutley:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Great review mate I'll be giving this a few spins, never had a really big hit on a Pragmatic but theres always a first time.

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Nice review but still not sure why it seems super popular? Every stream the comments are full of people asking Paul to play this.

5 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

Nice review but still not sure why it seems super popular? Every stream the comments are full of people asking Paul to play this.

I'd hazard a guess it's because it's so close to the FOBT game Fishing Frenzy

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

43 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

It's just fishing frenzy with a more threatening looking fisherman init!, everybody and their Auntie plays FF on the FOBts. The thing that makes FF appealing is that it bonuses pretty easily albeit normally doesn't pay well, it's the same old story in the bonus where there is fish everywhere whilst the fisherman is in self isolation..

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I believe there’s another online game similar to the FOBT game Fishing Frenzy.

It’s called Fishing Frenzy.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

I believe there’s another online game similar to the FOBT game Fishing Frenzy.

It’s called Fishing Frenzy.

I still think it's the games presence on the FOBT that's relevant to the OP's question :DavidBrent:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It's just fishing frenzy with a more threatening looking fisherman init!, everybody and their Auntie plays FF on the FOBts. The thing that makes FF appealing is that it bonuses pretty easily albeit normally doesn't pay well, it's the same old story in the bonus where there is fish everywhere whilst the fisherman is in self isolation..

I actually go fishing and have spent many hours on FOBTs yet even I do not play fishing frenzy though I do love watching the bandit playing it lol

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

I think you are right with this but how the hell did fishing frenzy get so popular on the FOBTs?