Solario333

Tinkering over 3 days -- 60-p 80p £1

Amazin hits mate , that griffins gold does ma head in   i have gavi plenty since it came out for a total of 3 absolute shitty bonuses  , I find it really hard work 🤛

• Love 1

Tinkering with the £50 left over on Deadwood !!!1141999893_DEADWOOD1.thumb.jpg.286fd7728c1be104ee481b6fe352fa82.jpg

• Like 2
  • Jackpot! 1
  • Love 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 4

@Solario333 so what was the net profit mate , just curious 😛

I am fully table game player but sometimes when I loose too much I aggressively buy bonus buys on deadwood or dead or alive which always ended miserably

Edited by jaydublin11

@jaydublin11  Unibet  8th - 11th — profit  is just over 2k but this is an exceptional few days for me . Wh over the same period small loss £30 . 

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 2

The tinker King is back. 

You'll have to teach me, since the start of January I've deposited £50 about 20 times so far and have yet to have a result! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Me and you Claridge’s, your treat 😘 

Yes after COVID . 

• Get In There! 1

5 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

You'll have to teach me, since the start of January I've deposited £50 about 20 times so far and have yet to have a result! 

Hehehe you are not alone mate , for a change I played mostly slots today rather than my usual table games . Forget about the win I couldnt even wager 17.5 times my 100 euros initial deposit ( it always says 35 times in words on  leo but look at the wagering ) . Multiple deposits contribute to that wagering , so far spent €200 in total to get 50 extra 😷

Capture+_2021-01-12-01-51-15.png

• Like 1

Capture+_2021-01-12-02-10-23.png

Sorry the image didn't go through in the previous post  , not even half way with my wagering to get that fuckin €50 😛

Edited by jaydublin11

10 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

The tinker King is back. 

Its very simple.... Rest between slots and only play 3 days a week ... Spend the money on high quality food etc... Live a decent life .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Its very simple.... Rest between slots and only play 3 days a week ... Spend the money on high quality food etc... Live a decent life .

Plenty of rest, good food, great life, all in hand. 

2 more 50 quid deposits down the drain today, I think I'm better off depositing 500 a go, at least I'll get some play time out of it! 

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

2 more 50 quid deposits down the drain today, I think I'm better off depositing 500 a go, at least I'll get some play time out of it! 

You are losing because you are tired .... have rest then regroup and play low stakes --if you win then raise . If you have energy you win --if not you lose.... energy comes from nature rest and good food .

1 hour ago, ColourMeUp said:

If it’s any consolation I’ve got a £15 daily deposit limit and lost 12 consecutive days in a row on blackjack.

All I’m after is 2 double ups ffs

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1