Sign in to follow this  
Player1173

Two Low Stake Hits this week

Interesting win on Jammin Jars -- How many spins didi it take to get the bonus ?? I find its always 100s of spins .... 

Nevertheless a great sequence of wins !!:thumbs_up:

• Thanks 1

Excellent wins, small stake wins are the best.
Takes longer to lose a lot of money playing small stakes
and when you get hits like these you can feel the benefits.👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Someone on the chat last night had a swipe at "those two Scottish lads who get excited over 20 quid wins"

Hell yeah they do! I absolutely love watching Low Stake Slots channel now, it's so endearing and you can genuinely feel part of it, like here, and not many other sites or streamers can say that. They've had some great hits too on 20p etc.

I watch their streams in delight after finishing a Rolla highlight clip, the contrast is amazing yet they are both passionate and thats what I enjoy. 

I play low stakes now too so I seek the thrill of the Rolla whilst keeping in check with low stakes slots. 

I've played £4 spins before etc and it's just gutting to see 10x where as on 40p it feels like any win is a gain and not a sweat and stress.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Player1173 said:

Haven't shared many wins recently, so thought it was about time I did. Hit both of these this week, all withdrawn.

Screenshot_20210109-190050.jpg

Screenshot_20210103-183015.jpg

What's that first game mate is it that Play n Go new one? Apparently mega hard to bonus how was it for you?

I've forgot the name of it.

Congrats btw!

Edited by Mattowl1867
  • Get In There! 1

3 hours ago, Mattowl1867 said:

What's that first game mate is it that Play n Go new one? Apparently mega hard to bonus how was it for you?

I've forgot the name of it.

Congrats btw!

Yes first game is Coils of Cash (Play n go) this was my first time playing it and the bonus landed really quick. I must have got very lucky if it's known as a difficult one to bonus.

• Like 1