Bonanza 1000x

david1111

3 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

9bfa64a3edc4d83773b37c9141341370.gif
Wow! Nice one again mate, hope you are a lot in profit on this game, it sure looks like with all these huge wins but I dont know what is happening behind the scenes? Do you maybe know any numbers? Get in!

I don't keep a record, but yes I'll be quite a few k up on this game.

We all know playing slots will result in losses in the long run and I'll never be up lifetime, but certainly enjoying the moments right now

• Good Luck! 1

Well in there David  " the dream screen " most slots will have them in some shape or form , but rarely seen , only the chosen few , I have also seen this screen before but , unfortunately it was on slots temple free slots , when you used to be able to force the game into 3,4,5,or 6 scatters / max wins / multipliers , which option is unavailable anymore since the UK GC  changes . Sadly ,loved doing this ,it let you see what the game was capable of , diamond mine  is the same .

Ha actually van remember kidding the Mrs on once with a  6 scatter 12- 13k win on primal i was in the bath and assured her it was real , well that was a BIG  fkn mistake after 5 mins or so she managed to tell half the world and spend half of it in pre order housey shit  no sense of humour at all went fkn mental and never spoke for days  , wasn't all bad eh

The irony is i have spent at least that and probably  plenty more on that slot  ever since and my biggest wins has been about 250x on 20p stakes 😂

Again nice one mate ha ha fk me went on a bit there 

• Keeemon 2