Solario333

Tinkering on Tiki Tumble, Captain Venture and Beat the Beast

3 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

HaHa tell me this is a wind up , ffs , surely not . 🤣🤣  Stellar stuff 

No its actually real !! and a good end to the year for me.... although I also did grind Lil Devil again for 30p and lost again.... (each day adding 20% of the winnings to build the hearts but still getting a crap Heartstopper !!) .....

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Tongue in cheek mate , long may it continue , your run  is  amazing . Gtfit 👍

Its been three months after 50 years of losing ..... finally small stakes do seem to pay if you rest well in between and limit the play time to 2 hours a day ,three days a week ... plus Saturday racing... we will see in 2021 .... if the run continues ...

• Like 2

Sincerely  hope so mate  , like many of us on here , if not all , we have sadly experienced  the bad times , so to see a player go on a run like yours is just smashing , your system is really impressive  , and I admire your discipline  and determination,  so all the best for 21 keep ripping them mate .

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Nice wins! That's reminded me to put beating my beast on my schedule of things to do whilst in tier 4 lockdown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Nice wins! That's reminded me to put beating my beast on my schedule of things to do whilst in tier 4 lockdown. 

I had 2 bonuses on beat the beast ,the first one was only 4.20 and came quickly ,the second took longer but was huge (247.25) ...its a difficult one to bonus but can really pay loads if you hit a decent bonus ....

8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

The tinker king is still strong

freddie mercury king GIF by myLAB Box

Because love is my shield !!! 

• Like 1