Sign in to follow this  
Jok3st3r

Epic Stream Last Night

9 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Soon we will have 50k bonus hunts on a daily bases, fun times. 😂

I am really pleased that @Rocknrolla   finally got a great run but I would settle for a few 500  with matched bonuses   for a while in New year just to let it all settle  down

Edited by philinvicta

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

I am really pleased that @Rocknrolla   finally got a great run but I would settle for a few 500  with matched bonuses   for a while in New year just to let it all settle  down

Swingy sessions are for sure better entertainment, where you never know what will happen when hamsters in his head start running on the wheel.
It was nice to see huge wins on high stakes for a change.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Swingy sessions are for sure better entertainment, where you never know what will happen when hamsters in his head start running on the wheel.
It was nice to see huge wins on high stakes for a change.

I agree the wins were nice but the X  was still only around 675 on Danger,  It was great but imagine one of those 3000x  ones how great would that have been 

5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I agree the wins were nice but the X  was still only around 675 on Danger,  It was great but imagine one of those 3000x  ones how great would that have been 

"Only" 675x on high stakes is all you need mate, numbers are crazy.

• Agree 1

It was Brilliant entertainment and is probably why he's the only one I still watch consistently. 

8 minutes ago, Metplus3 said:

Why has it gone 🥺 was just catching up and paused and now it's been taken down 😭😭 I need to know how it ended 

If you go on your history, you will find it there .he's just made it private 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crab_world said:

Did he delete it off youtube already?!

Look on your history 

• Like 1

What pleases me most about the stream is @Rocknrolla beginning to take the money and not splurge it all on roulette at the end of the stream  simply because the slots didnt go too well ..... So well done Rolla and have a good rest now and bank the cash for later .....

Great stream by the way , simply the best so far !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I fell asleep about half 2, when he was hovering around 90k, just after he hit that 40 bonus on that crappy looking Japanese pragmatic game! 

Top entertainment throughout! The chat was so cringey last night. Shout out to @RichieFC and @lucy_tgc (may have been others) for keeping ontop of the chat as best as possible! 

• Like 2

Utube chat is lavatorial at best and seriously sad and selfish at worst . A shame we can't dislike the individual comments !!!  Good to see so many esteemed TGC members supporting the stream .... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Utube chat is lavatorial at best and seriously sad and selfish at worst . A shame we can't dislike the individual comments !!!  Good to see so many esteemed TGC members supporting the stream .... 

Lavatorial has to be the best word I've ever heard on here 😅😅

• Haha 3

Unbelievable stream and run. Don’t care what anyone says he’s the best at what he does for entertainment and realism. OG of the gambling streaming world 

• Thanks 1
  • Get In There! 1

10 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Lavatorial has to be the best word I've ever heard on here 😅😅

in the beginning was the word !!

• Get In There! 1

13 minutes ago, Levskie101 said:

Unbelievable stream and run. Don’t care what anyone says he’s the best at what he does for entertainment and realism. OG of the gambling streaming world 

Og at moaning ,thats about it 

• Agree 1

The stream was great fun and so were the previous few. It is great to see some winning streams and a huge cashout to end with.

• Thanks 1