Solario333

Sword and the grail , Fruit warp, and Pink Elephants £1stake

2 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Do try and leave some in there for the rest of us @Solario333

Ive had my three days this week so good luck ... on the horses on Saturday is my next online excursion !!

I deposited £100 earlier today played a few different games and roulette, the balance dropped down to £28 before I played Sword and The Grail starting off at 10p stake and after each bonus increased to the next stake, got to 60p and had a decent return £98 ended up with £115. It didn't take long to get the bonuses either.

Edited by groundiskey
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Get In There! 1

9 hours ago, groundiskey said:

I deposited £100 earlier today played a few different games and roulette, the balance dropped down to £28 before I played Sword and The Grail starting off at 10p stake and after each bonus increased to the next stake, got to 60p and had a decent return £98 ended up with £115. It didn't take long to get the bonuses either.

Love is all around us !! so value is illuminated.....

• Agree 1

You have managed to get a hold of  that hallowed streamer button surely  .

Either that or  you met nicola and she showed you the whole of the moon 

Hope it was number 2 mate .  🤣🤣

Again super wins .

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

You have managed to get a hold of  that hallowed streamer button surely  .

Either that or  you met nicola and she showed you the whole of the moon 

Hope it was number 2 mate .  🤣🤣

Again super wins .

No more til after  Christmas is good and over !! time to rest and recuperate .... and any hallowed fortune I have comes from providence -- and never Nicola style !! deceit is the currency of fools ...

Edited by Solario333

I think you are introducing in the forum the correct way to play slots. A fun time without harming the economy of the person. It is proven that with low stakes you can get great prizes if the slots are chosen well and the player is withdraw on time with profit. I wish you good luck in your next sessions.

• Love 1

On 23/12/2020 at 22:01, maradonaz said:

I think you are introducing in the forum the correct way to play slots. A fun time without harming the economy of the person. It is proven that with low stakes you can get great prizes if the slots are chosen well and the player is withdraw on time with profit. I wish you good luck in your next sessions.

The key word is ENERGY so rest up in between and take small steps ... then you will profit more often .  

Just now, jaydublin11 said:

@Solario333 Another great tinkering , congrats !!! Would you mind if I ask , how was your gambling overall this year . Are you up or down ? 

I am up this year for the first time ever since I changed my approach but only about 5.5 k . And most of that was in the last six weeks . Small deposits small bets good returns and no chasing . I did grind lil devil twice and came off last but an earlier big win compensates.  I shall keep an account next year and post it if my success continues .   

over a lifetime I am massively down .... 

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1

@Solario333Great,  congrats . Like most of us here , I  would be really happy even if I was up by 1 euro for a year. 

I wish you the same success and more importantly the same self control for 2021 🎉🍻

• Love 1