FOBT tinkering!

Mattowl1867

Thought I'd attempt the land based version of small stakes tinkering...I mean...why not aye? I feel online low stakes seems like it can and does pay, but I never see fobt as a fair chance to better or equal the online! Recently I've been enjoying Kings Honour and Heidi Beerhouse on 20/30ps premium play to help bring in the random base game features 'more'. I've had £90 wins on each game but never took a photo...so I did on this one with Beetlejuice!

I put 10.00 into Beetlejuice and won 8 spins, pushed on the gamble to 16 and collected. Even on 20p it feels like this could jackpot with 30 spins! Think my final multiplier was 38x. So hard to bonus but I guess this is why.

20201210_205039.jpg

Edited by Mattowl1867
  • Facepalm! 1
  • Good Luck! 3
  • Keeemon 1

I should add that the whole purpose of tinkering. Is value and that fobts don’t fulfill the necessary criteria . Value means slots that have over 95 percent rtp .

your win on beetle juice was indeed memorable but possibly  the max you could get for the stake  ... online is the only way to go , as the choice is so important too !! 

14 hours ago, Solario333 said:

I should add that the whole purpose of tinkering. Is value and that fobts don’t fulfill the necessary criteria . Value means slots that have over 95 percent rtp .

your win on beetle juice was indeed memorable but possibly  the max you could get for the stake  ... online is the only way to go , as the choice is so important too !! 

I apologise sir if I have misinterpreted your magistic and age old ways of 'tinkering'. I have lots to learn!

But yes as for as the wretched fobt go this is as good as it gets I think. They are the source of evil no doubt about it!

• Puke! 1

20 hours ago, Solario333 said:

slots and value shouldn't be in the same sentence 

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

slots and value shouldn't be in the same sentence 

Yes no doubt it appears to be a contradiction in terms , perhaps best possible value relative to other slots is more appropriate. there is little or no real value in any slots unless it truly reflects the odds it States in both the base game and the bonus and very few if any can be proved to  do this on a regular basis. However relative value can be found and has been recently as many tinkering episodes have been successful ....but of course do not outweigh the overall losses from past history .... ie 3k up in a month does not outweigh 6 k down earlier in the year !!   so overall I acquiesce to your statement.

• Keeemon 2

Walked to the local bookies yesterday to place my nap of the day ( Man U win BTTS ), stuck my limit of £20 in the FOBt and had ten £2 spins on pots o gold, rolled in a £55 win and gave me a spin on the wheel which landed on the Leprechaun spin which went for £125. Headed over to El toreador on 50 p a throw and the bulls landed within ten spins, machine went bonkers landing matadors everywhere for £188. Long story short I bolted out the door with £339 and United delivered for another 55 notes.

• Good Luck! 2

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Walked to the local bookies yesterday to place my nap of the day ( Man U win BTTS ), stuck my limit of £20 in the FOBt and had ten £2 spins on pots o gold, rolled in a £55 win and gave me a spin on the wheel which landed on the Leprechaun spin which went for £125. Headed over to El toreador on 50 p a throw and the bulls landed within ten spins, machine went bonkers landing matadors everywhere for £188. Long story short I bolted out the door with £339 and United delivered for another 55 notes.

Well done on the £339 anyway

• Love 1