The Sword and the Grail pays

groundiskey

6 minutes ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Brilliant cash out from such a low stake mate.

I do admire your discipline when it comes to roulette too!!

Cheers mate,
If you set out a clear plan, understand your game play, know the max potential returns, average returns and minimum, create a stop loss value.
Then this can result in fewer deposits over time and cost less.
I still have times where I'll blow some money (that's money that I know I will lose and I'm intending to lose as part of the blow out, the type of game I play when I feel like that is Lil' Devil as I can at the very least build up the hearts and this gives me a feeling of some kind of value for my entertainment even though I'll be playing to lose).

👍

• Keeemon 1

I changed the amounts I used to deposit each month to see if I still get the same type of return and entertainment value and found that smaller deposits seem to be more beneficial and wasn't losing as much over the monthly term whilst still getting the same benefits. If I was to deposit £100 I'd probably increase the stake but I'm just finding £5 deposit playing at 10p stake does the trick.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, groundiskey said:

I changed the amounts I used to deposit each month to see if I still get the same type of return and entertainment value and found that smaller deposits seem to be more beneficial and wasn't losing as much over the monthly term whilst still getting the same benefits. If I was to deposit £100 I'd probably increase the stake but I'm just finding £5 deposit playing at 10p stake does the trick.

I have a similar approach on 40p stakes and I rest for seven days after a decent win . Rest seems to be very beneficial . My deposits are limited to 150 per session on all sites. Usually I don’t need more than two deposits to hit a decent return on 40p . 

this udd see a much better approach than chasing 100s after hundreds ....

• Keeemon 1