Snooker

Chrissy_M

Yes I stayed up and watched it, Trump must be gutted he missed that pink. Was a great contest, they were so evenly matched and never more than one frame between them. I'm convinced that Trump was rattled in that last frame with how long Robetson was taking for each shot especially as they were mostly a straight forward decision. Anyway that's the way it goes he cant win em all. I'm sure the millions in the bank won't disrupt his sleep to much.

• Keeemon 1

30 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

Hey guys, did anyone else stay up the other night to watch Trump vs Robertson? Cracking match... Felt so sorry for Trump missing that pink in the last frame. Really enjoying the non stop tournaments this year. 

So let me get this right Missy! You watch Arsenal religiously and are an avid fan of Snooker. Please accept the image below  of carpet samples as an early Christmas present to make up the trilogy of breathtaking events that fill your diary.

DAA21D12-7E91-4A57-9FDB-E110E189C110.jpeg

• Love 9

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

So let me get this right Missy! You watch Arsenal religiously and are an avid fan of Snooker. Please accept the image below  of carpet samples as an early Christmas present to make up the trilogy of breathtaking events that fill your diary.

DAA21D12-7E91-4A57-9FDB-E110E189C110.jpeg

God when you put it like that my life does seem pretty dull 😂 😂 I might take a needed trip out of the house this weekend for a game of bingo... Surely that's exciting?? 😂 😂 

2 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Hey guys, did anyone else stay up the other night to watch Trump vs Robertson? Cracking match... Felt so sorry for Trump missing that pink in the last frame. Really enjoying the non stop tournaments this year. 

Oooooooo missed the pink? Hope he didn't get the brown instead 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I have a theory ,I honestly think chrissy is in fact crunchinut. I bet I'm not wrong. Too many similarities. 

She/he better not be as I’ve been flirting for a fortnight. Couldn’t stand getting knocked back off fellas as well as women 😟

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Didn't stay up till the end @Chrissy_M but wish i had now. Didn't really feel sorry for Trump after his comments about Anthony Hamilton withdrawing from the world championships i don't think he is as well liked as he was.

• Keeemon 1

@Chrissy_M yes I watched some of the snooker , and I see that Neil Robertson is no longer as arrogant as he was so many years ago when he first arrived from Australia, thinking he was the bees knees !!  Trump is an  instinctive player who likes to think out his game quickly so Robertson made him wait and he became a little impatient as time caused anxiety in his game .... so he could not contain his equilibrium and fluffed the Pink .... a shame ... for he surely should have won the match .... 

Never have played bingo ....but once won a Pinball competition in London in the 80s !! 

• Puke! 1