MrUKHackz

I'd like to second / third / fourth everyones comments. The thread has been excellent read and good fun! I haven't posted any on it but enjoyed the reads. 

I do pretty well in the golf generally if anyone is interested in those when a bit competition comes around. 

Good luck all today! 

• Keeemon 1

i'm up for the day on my own selections but Denman on fire again! i did a small ew patient on denmans last 3 for fun, here is the bet, and no im not cashing out, gtd 150 back anyways, should have put more on, and would have if they were my selections! cheers denman 

Denmans last 3!.jpg

• Keeemon 2

20 minutes ago, Adz Adzy said:

i'm up for the day on my own selections but Denman on fire again! i did a small ew patient on denmans last 3 for fun, here is the bet, and no im not cashing out, gtd 150 back anyways, should have put more on, and would have if they were my selections! cheers denman 

Denmans last 3!.jpg

I don't have a bet on this 5:30pm, but I'm gonna watch it and cheer you on, good luck.

• Keeemon 1

30 minutes ago, Adz Adzy said:

Denmans last 3!.jpg

Some anti-climax for that for you. Unlucky mate.

• Keeemon 1

Well been busy today so just put a yankee on this morning got back in and found i had 2 winners for some reason the stupid betslip dont show the names of the horses but i had PACHA DU POLDER 25/1 and BLOW BY BLOW 11/1 in a 50p e/w yankee the other 2 came nowhere not a bad end to the week :cool:

yankee win.jpg

• Keeemon 3