TGC November Charities

Thank you so much for your extremely kind donation. Thanks to your donation we have the money to get the investigative work done for Pickle Rick. Pickle is approx 7 weeks old. He was found after being dumped. Hes blind due to having cat flu in utero. One of his eyes has stopped growing but we are hoping the vets can save his sight in his other eye. It doesn't stop him hes very brave and playful. I am trying to raise the funds for the investigation and then the operation and your donation will go a long way to help him. Thank you so much xx www.facebook.com/cwwrescue www.catwatchwilts.com 

20201107_155657_capture.jpg

Edited by Cat Watch
  • Puke! 9

2 hours ago, Cat Watch said:

Thank you so much for your extremely kind donation. Thanks to your donation we have the money to get the investigative work done for Pickle Rick. Pickle is approx 7 weeks old. He was found after being dumped. Hes blind due to having cat flu in utero. One of his eyes has stopped growing but we are hoping the vets can save his sight in his other eye. It doesn't stop him hes very brave and playful. I am trying to raise the funds for the investigation and then the operation and your donation will go a long way to help him. Thank you so much xx www.facebook.com/cwwrescue www.catwatchwilts.com 

There he is.. Little pickle Rick ♥ good luck with the vets xxx 

• Puke! 1
  • Chaching! 1

On 10/12/2020 at 07:31, Cat Watch said:

Fuck me. I am going to have nightmares about that monster. 

7 hours ago, Cat Watch said:

The wonderful picklerick is back in the vets today. It seems hes had a complication from his op. He has huge fluid build up in his sinuses and can't breath properly. Thank you again for your donation the follow up is not cheap xx

Good luck at the vets x bless his little heart ♥ love him xx 

• Puke! 2

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Did you name him chrissy ?

No, he's a rescue kitty from one of the charities this month. Cat Watch named him 😊 the charity donation has gone towards his eye treatment as he is blind.. Some ba#tard abandoned him 😢 that's one thing I cannot stand is animal cruelty. 

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

No, he's a rescue kitty from one of the charities this month. Cat Watch named him 😊 the charity donation has gone towards his eye treatment as he is blind.. Some ba#tard abandoned him 😢 that's one thing I cannot stand is animal cruelty. 

I thought you named him off rick and morty megaways .thought you might of had a big win off it or something. 

These sort of people need serious jail time .infact id treat the crime the same as doing it to a human being 

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I thought you named him off rick and morty megaways .thought you might of had a big win off it or something. 

These sort of people need serious jail time .infact id treat the crime the same as doing it to a human being 

It's actually quite apt as I suggested cat Watch for the charity giveaway then I saw the most recent campaign for pickle Rick which obviously was an omen!! Was meant to be ♥ 😊 I'm a crazy cat lady so seeing that poor fur baby suffer breaks my heart. Agree completely with you ref jail time... Why abuse? If you don't want them then there are shelters / charities who can help. Xx

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

19 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

It's actually quite apt as I suggested cat Watch for the charity giveaway then I saw the most recent campaign for pickle Rick which obviously was an omen!! Was meant to be ♥ 😊 I'm a crazy cat lady so seeing that poor fur baby suffer breaks my heart. Agree completely with you ref jail time... Why abuse? If you don't want them then there are shelters / charities who can help. Xx

I'm a dog guy and my dog goes mad crazy for cats chrissy .she's actually harmless as she's cornerd cats before and shit herself when they have turned on her ha .

I think we are going to see many abandoned pets unfortunately next year with all the idiots working from home thinking ill get a pet then not wanting it ,when they have to go back to work .I mean who the actual fuck even decides they don't 2ant a cat or dog anymore. Says more about them really