ISlot

£1k to £8k

deposit £1k no much luck on slot boring 40x 50x bonus ,I try Roulette like  @Rocknrolla on small bet

Edited by ISlot
  • Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Get In There! 1

1 hour ago, ryans_slots said:

nice but I'd not get used to this or you'll end up losing alot.

I deposit £1k  I cashout £8k I profit £7k yes lost some of wining but I was happy to take risk for bigger win no luck ,if last spin land on my number I will cashout £20k easy maybe next time lol

Edited by ISlot

What's most impressive is your ability to play on a table that takes about 9 minutes for the ball to spin around the roulette wheel

• Haha 3
  • Agree 4

44 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

What's most impressive is your ability to play on a table that takes about 9 minutes for the ball to spin around the roulette wheel

Painful wasn't is lol, he must have the patience of a saint. I guess when you're winning it's not too bad. 

Fuck me! You could place your bets, take the dog for a walk and that ball would still be spinning round the wheel the time you got back. Whoever programmed that must have been smoking hash at the time.

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 4

That game is intolerable, the physics are set to zero gravity and the balls made of a mixture of cotton wool and helium.

Well done on the win but Im having a word with Red Tiger at the next conference, that balls give me the right hump!

• Haha 6
  • Agree 1

that ball was crazy slow off video I press stop, only think I like it I dont need to rush like on lighting to bet in 10sec 😛

6 hours ago, Luke_B_123 said:

that is good it will make you boring to play so you run with cashout 😛 lighting all rush 9sec bet you never findout how much you losing till next day lol

5 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Painful wasn't is lol, he must have the patience of a saint. I guess when you're winning it's not too bad. 

I thot I was drunk and ball was moving slow till I wake up in morning 

• Haha 2