tommoking

Another epic dolphins pearl hit and an added tasty captain bob hit

£475 return for 176 spins seems poor even for a 50p stake. Never seen the fascination for this slot tbh.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Blacko said:

£475 return for 176 spins seems poor even for a 50p stake. Never seen the fascination for this slot tbh.

There are always a ton of dead spins on Captain probably in a range of 60-70%, I had 150+ spins and not even close to that X amount.

@tommoking Nice hits.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Blacko said:

Still nearly 1000x though. Not to be sneezed at

• Like 1

Either way it's a great return for 50p ..... and the Dolphins Pearl even more so , although it can be hard to bonus. :thumbs_up:

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Blacko said:

If you look at it as 176 spins x 50p a spin = £88 worth of spins it's quite a good return getting £475 back imo.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

If you look at it as 176 spins x 50p a spin = £88 worth of spins it's quite a good return getting £475 back imo.

I get what your all saying, you always see the ultra rare big wins on this game, it’s a bastard to bonus. You rarely hear how many people have done their bollocks in trying for a bonus which is usually shite.

Edited by Blacko

19 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I get what your all saying, you always see the ultra rare big wins on this game, it’s a bastard to bonus. You rarely hear how many people have done their bollocks in trying for a bonus which is usually shite.

Yeah, but this goes with every high volatile slot.

29 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Yeah, but this goes with every high volatile slot.

I know lad, think I just fear for folk chasing these bonuses on high volatile slots. Bring back the old days of fruit warp and top cat which seemed that wee bit more fun, was never gonna make ya rich but you knew ur limits.

Just now, Blacko said:

I know lad, think I just fear for folk chasing these bonuses on high volatile slots. Bring back the old days of fruit warp and top cat which seemed that wee bit more fun, was never gonna make ya rich but you knew ur limits.

I agree, blueprints are fun.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Blacko said:

fruit warp

I free thee of thy fruit warp demon!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I free thee of thy fruit warp demon!

giphy.gif

Best slot ever hands down. I remember the days rollas hat used to ignite when those Pitayas appeared.

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

BTW @MrUKHackz, how comes I can’t get the pac man thingy with the monocle on my blower ?

:face_with_monocle:🧐🧐

All there for me mate?