Sign in to follow this  
ryans_slots

Tombstone - utter fail Ffs?

So tilted at that but hey it's slots for you I mean look I had 7x then triple wilds but all was single wilds imagine having multipliers and actually connecting the shotgun on the end :L

• Like 2
  • Jackpot! 1

I understand why you are tilted, because you thought you were close to something huge but you "only" got 350x.
Forget the graphics, the only thing that matters is programming behind it and that decided to give you that amount. Graphics are there just to play on your emotions to make you play and chase more along with entertainment ofcourse.

If you will think like that you will never be satisfied with any win mate and that is dangerous with gambling. I know that from my own experience of having that kind of thinking process and thats why I always go for huge or 0.
You can also say "imagine if I would hit a lottery" or what ever else you would want to happen at that moment.
Still nice win tho.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I understand why you are tilted, because you thought you were close to something huge but you "only" got 350x.
Forget the graphics, the only thing that matters is programming behind it and that decided to give you that amount. Graphics are there just to play on your emotions to make you play and chase more along with entertainment ofcourse.

If you will think like that you will never be satisfied with any win mate and that is dangerous with gambling. I know that from my own experience of having that kind of thinking process and thats why I always go for huge or 0.
You can also say "imagine if I would hit a lottery" or what ever else you would want to happen at that moment.
Still nice win tho.

I get you just triple wild is rare then you hit it on 1x wilds hey I'm not that tilted im + £400 for the day so far & stopping shortly It was more tilted at the graphics lol the potential it could of paid 350x still decent.
I'd just say It was unlucky  to get triple wilds on 1x 1x 1x when I already had a progressive multiplier building 😄

Edited by ryans_slots
fd
  • Get In There! 1