Arsenal

Chrissy_M

32 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Injuries or no injuries you can't fluke the league. Maybe in the Cup you can get lucky with home fixtures penalties and shock results. Over 38 games though there is no luck. I don't believe that any team that has won the premier league didn't deserve to win the league that season and even this year with city's injuries and no Kompany i still say if you finish above city you win the league.

You were one injury away from starting Origi last season. It is luck that never happened. 

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

You were one injury away from starting Origi last season. It is luck that never happened. 

Champions league final. Merseyside derbies. I don't think he would be too bad. Even a fully fit man u city Chelsea arsenal and spurs team all season we would have still won the league. It's not like it was 80 points. 

Just now, Kev40 said:

Champions league final. Merseyside derbies. I don't think he would be too bad. Even a fully fit man u city Chelsea arsenal and spurs team all season we would have still won the league. It's not like it was 80 points. 

That might be so. But we do not know that, what we do know is that they were lucky with their key players not getting injured. I feel Spurs need that same sort of fortune this season if they are to be serious contenders. I do not understand why you're so defiant about this, its factual. 

1 minute ago, Denman said:

That might be so. But we do not know that, what we do know is that they were lucky with their key players not getting injured. I feel Spurs need that same sort of fortune this season if they are to be serious contenders. I do not understand why you're so defiant about this, its factual. 

Because like you have just said ' we do not know that ' therefore it can only be an opinion not a fact.

26 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Because like you have just said ' we do not know that ' therefore it can only be an opinion not a fact.

It is fact that Liverpools best players did not miss many games last season. How is that not lucky?  

12 minutes ago, Denman said:

It is fact that Liverpools best players did not miss many games last season. How is that not lucky?  

I wouldn't call a professional sportsman who is not injured lucky would you ? I would however call a sportsman unlucky if they were injured. You wouldn't say to someone at the end of the season ' you we're lucky this season you never got injured once '

Just now, Kev40 said:

I wouldn't call a professional sportsman who is not injured lucky would you ? I would however call a sportsman unlucky if they were injured. You wouldn't say to someone at the end of the season ' you we're lucky this season you never got injured once '

Injuries are apart of the game. 

15 minutes ago, Denman said:

Injuries are apart of the game. 

If a player went through his whole career without an injury you would say yes he was lucky but if a player had an injury during a season you would say he was unlucky. That's just common sense really.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chrissy_M said:

@MrUKHackz bet on for tonight!! 😂 Just a cheeky £10 on Auba to score first @9/2.... Let's hope it's in the right goal tonight 😝 even signed up for Amazon prime to watch it albeit I get 30 day free trial to watch them lose, I mean win! 

Bookies must be rubbing their hands in glee when you gunners fans walk in the door.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

@MrUKHackz bet on for tonight!! 😂 Just a cheeky £10 on Auba to score first @9/2.... Let's hope it's in the right goal tonight 😝 even signed up for Amazon prime to watch it albeit I get 30 day free trial to watch them lose, I mean win! 

Should just watch a proper side play!

#Fearless

20201216_181422.jpg