Laptop funding for 1pstaker ??

Solario333

Don't go overboard please folks. Things happen in 'the real world' and my need for a laptop is not something that should be concerning your own lives. I cant speak for Jok3st3r, but I am sure she is happy to step in until things resolve themselves for me. Having said that, the speed with which this has been posted is heartfelt ❤️. But PLEASE, do not feel obliged to contribute anything. 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 3

Just now, 1pstaker said:

Don't go overboard please folks. Things happen in 'the real world' and my need for a laptop is not something that should be concerning your own lives. I cant speak for Jok3st3r, but I am sure she is happy to step in until things resolve themselves for me. Having said that, the speed with which this has been posted is heartfelt ❤️. But PLEASE, do not feel obliged to contribute anything. 

Of course we are aware that you might not take the offered assistance but we in the TGC appreciate the hard work and diligence , week in, week out , that you have displayed supporting this forum , and it is our wish to extend goodwill to you in this manner . We may not raise a huge total , but it will be a good start for a decent laptop, and we need your steadfast support in these difficult times . The gifts are offered in gratitude .

• Puke! 2

26 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Could this not of been done in private message? 

I suppose you don't get the praise doing that. 

Best thing to do is remove the free giveaway and fund it that way. 

NOT SHAME PEOPLE INTO GIVING AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME. 

my post is in no way against 1pstaker, who's a top bloke. 

Its a more worthwhile cause then that time they begged for money for that horrible prick that only comes on the forum to enter the giveaways. 

48 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Could this not of been done in private message? 

I suppose you don't get the praise doing that. 

Best thing to do is remove the free giveaway and fund it that way. 

NOT SHAME PEOPLE INTO GIVING AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME. 

my post is in no way against 1pstaker, who's a top bloke. 

It was initially done by private message earlier today but I felt that we could not reach enough people that way . There is no shame in giving . We all share this difficult time together and it is the same for us all . Those who think we seek praise are misunderstanding our motive. It is not a fair or truthful interpretation of our actions here . How can you demean kindness ??

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

I would like to give £30 and will send this to @MrUKHackz at the beginning of next week when my replacement bank secure key contraption arrives.

@1pstaker gives up so much time counting figures for various competitions and keeping a cool head with us when we run riot in the quizzes 😂

7 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I think a better idea would be to give one of Paul's prizes to 1pstaker if Paul agrees immediately. 

By prizes I mean them top members prizes. 

All the top members should vote on it? 

You've got a point there @Miller26,  1pstaker put's a fair bit of work into the forum with quizzes, comps etc. so he needs the tools to help him. Playing devils advocate it may seem appreciative for the members who take part in the comps and games to dip into their wallet and personally donate rather than Rolla dipping into his back pocket.

• Keeemon 2

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You've got a point there @Miller26,  1pstaker put's a fair bit of work into the forum with quizzes, comps etc. so he needs the tools to help him. Playing devils advocate it may seem appreciative for the members who take part in the comps and games to dip into their wallet and personally donate rather than Rolla dipping into his back pocket.

It's the best way of doing it mate. That way it comes of everyone and not the few who have the money at hand. 

10 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

It's the best way of doing it mate. That way it comes of everyone and not the few who have the money at hand. 

Please can you explain to me == What are these top member prizes you are referring to --

34 minutes ago, Blacko said:

By prizes I mean them top members prizes. 

Do you mean Big Wheel spins ?? 

Or are there other prizes ??

Edited by Solario333