Fuck slots

crazyrightmeow

Just now, david1111 said:

@crazyrightmeow bonus buys are the worst. I'm glad UK don't accept it anymore.

Obviously they do where you are.

Sorry you got ripped from them. As you take take a long break

Its all the same shit for me this year, Its just depends do I play 12 hours and dont bonus buy and lose the money or lose it in minutes with bonus buys. Time for a break from slots indeed for this year at least. :feelscryman:

18 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Its all the same shit for me this year, Its just depends do I play 12 hours and dont bonus buy and lose the money or lose it in minutes with bonus buys. Time for a break from slots indeed for this year at least. :feelscryman:

I know exactly how you feel. Been there so many times. A long break is a must

2 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Fuck BTG and their stupid fucking slots , ripped 20 buys in a row on Chilli trying to get to 24 spins, fun times. I dont know why do I even play slots anymore, Its probably time to stop and find a new hobby after all these years.

617e60cd351cb957c3e88028c33677c352.png

I try to get awnser from BTG on twiter they keep avoiding me lol all i ask what is RTP on Bonus? like DOA2 Bonus RTP is 26% I think BTG bonus RTP is like 15% 20%...I try not to play on BTG games at all,I do think BTG bonus are all setup simple like Eye of horus megaway first 3 spins you get one wild then again on 5th 6 spin you get one wild or 2 more wild then all dead spins,special new games on BTG are very bad,for now the most fare play bonus I think is Primal magaways you get 10 extra spins if you dont hit 10x

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 2

9 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@crazyrightmeow 

Bonus buy where you can lose are a piss take really but hard to walk away from when you lose so many, its got to be due right, if only eh. 

Tbh I had some decent hits on Chilli 8 spins when the buy was available here. 

Definitely take that break, find something else to enjoy. 🙂

Its not just bonus buys its slots in general.
Yea but paying 50x for 8 is kinda meh. Those mega hits or even few hundred x wins from 8 spins are very rare.
Yea when i lost 10 I was just like fuck it now we go all in and raising the bet and hoping I will get the 24 on the one of the lasts since it will be at the biggest stake but it just didnt want to give it.
White rabbit is another BTG bonuy buy nemesis I probably bought 200+ bonuses overall and didnt even hit more than 200x from that and mostly 50x or less.
Break for sure, Im at least lucky that I am not highrolling and mostly stick to small stakes so my loss this year is "only" around 5k now again. Well maybe next year if Ill still play them will be better. 😂

• Puke! 1

Good to see you can still laugh about it mate , what's done is done , and you dont seem to be in any serious  financial difficulties ,  hopefully  anyway ,  if nothing else at least you  will have saved a few bob to attack the fkrs the next time , or not , anyway,  best  the of british to you mate .  fuck em 🖕 🤣🤣

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Good to see you can still laugh about it mate , what's done is done , and you dont seem to be in any serious  financial difficulties ,  hopefully  anyway ,  if nothing else at least you  will have saved a few bob to attack the fkrs the next time , or not , anyway,  best  the of british to you mate .  fuck em 🖕🤣🤣

Yea, is all good and like you said "whats done is done". Its not like I cant stop or anything It was just a stupid decision to be commited and at least now Im not even interested to play slots anymore for some time so I guess It could be a +ev losing this money if you look at the long run. 😂

52 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Its not just bonus buys its slots in general.
Yea but paying 50x for 8 is kinda meh. Those mega hits or even few hundred x wins from 8 spins are very rare.
Yea when i lost 10 I was just like fuck it now we go all in and raising the bet and hoping I will get the 24 on the one of the lasts since it will be at the biggest stake but it just didnt want to give it.
White rabbit is another BTG bonuy buy nemesis I probably bought 200+ bonuses overall and didnt even hit more than 200x from that and mostly 50x or less.
Break for sure, Im at least lucky that I am not highrolling and mostly stick to small stakes so my loss this year is "only" around 5k now again. Well maybe next year if Ill still play them will be better. 😂

Sounds like you're as unlucky as rolla.

Anyone who plays slots has gone through the losing stage, many times no doubt, many times for me anyway. Never nice. 🤗🐱🐈🐈⬛

• Puke! 1

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Sounds like you're as unlucky as rolla.

Anyone who plays slots has gone through the losing stage, many times no doubt, many times for me anyway. Never nice. 🤗🐱🐈🐈⬛

When I watch streamers I feel like I am the unluckiest player by the way they run. Most of my gambling was just losing all the time, huge win here and there but all taken back soon and more. I would say I had 95% losing runs and 5% winning overall. Sad that I gave so much money away but fuck It, its an experience and at least Im not on heroin or sucking dicks below some bridge. 😂

33 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

When I watch streamers I feel like I am the unluckiest player by the way they run. Most of my gambling was just losing all the time, huge win here and there but all taken back soon and more. I would say I had 95% losing runs and 5% winning overall. Sad that I gave so much money away but fuck It, its an experience and at least Im not on heroin or sucking dicks below some bridge. 😂

some smok they spend  £11 a pack a day 365 days £4k a year or £333pm and they only win Doctor appoiment 😛  £333pm on slot you could easy doube it,even if you lose it you dont need to see doctor for it 😛