Sign in to follow this  
ballyy95

Spawny Final Countdown 6.800x

Get in mate. Had a feeling this was due been trying for it myse. Congrats 

Edited by Blampy
Myself

Cheers man. It's a game I've never really played, just fancied a break from megaways! 

5 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Get in mate. Had a feeling this was due been trying for it myse. Congrats 

4 minutes ago, ballyy95 said:

Cheers man. It's a game I've never really played, just fancied a break from megaways! 

Nice hit mate.

These BTG slots can go crazy which a few have found out recently.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Nice hit mate.

These BTG slots can go crazy which a few have found out recently.

Super volatility for sure, we've all been mugged off 1500 spins with no bonus on a BTG, but that potential for a crazy win :o. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ballyy95 said:

Super volatility for sure, we've all been mugged off 1500 spins with no bonus on a BTG, but that potential for a crazy win :o. 

Thats why we play them!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ballyy95 said:

When you fancy a cheeky £10 deposit and the base game rolls in this.

Playing slots for around 3 years and never seeing any wins over 1000x, to having two 5000x plus wins in one month, seems unbelievable. 

For the record I am a very casual player but have been playing a little more often after that 6800x royal mint win I posted 2 weeks ago. 

Screenshot_20201116-191644_Chrome.jpg

QUALITY HIT, congrats man! 

Now you can get those pending Tinder dates out post lockdown and really treat them well aye ; ) 

My first ever go on this game last month i did one 80p spin and the bonus landed first spin, i was so excited...seen streamers hit big...maybe now it's my turn for first press express...didn't really know which feature to take, i forgot there was an option - any advice for next time?

Anyways i think i picked the 'guy' one and won about £20, was gutted after the initial buzz of a BTG feature smashing home so sweetly. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mattowl1867 said:

QUALITY HIT, congrats man! 

Now you can get those pending Tinder dates out post lockdown and really treat them well aye ; ) 

My first ever go on this game last month i did one 80p spin and the bonus landed first spin, i was so excited...seen streamers hit big...maybe now it's my turn for first press express...didn't really know which feature to take, i forgot there was an option - any advice for next time?

Anyways i think i picked the 'guy' one and won about £20, was gutted after the initial buzz of a BTG feature smashing home so sweetly. 

Thank you !

Them tinder dates have been upgraded from the classic maccies pound saver menu to a nando's xD. I'll keep you posted about that!

I havent played this game too much but, from my limited experience, the 8 spin bonus (girl one) either goes mental and pays well or pays about 30x. 

For the 12 spin bonus (guy one) it seems to consistently pay okay, in your case maybe not so much :(. 

(Sorry I dont know the names either! )

I'd say next time go for the girl and I hope to see your big win post in epic wins too!! 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What a hit!!!!, 1.3k off a 20p stake, well done.

You would want some more sir

• Haha 1