Jamie

Horse bets for Cheltenham 14th

Lads and lads🙈

Bets bets bets x3

Goid luck all and drop your thoughts? Opinions welcome.

Smudge my spelling 🤦‍♂️

My 3 for tomorrow trixie +3 fold + E/W 3 fold might have a lucky 63 e/w but I need to look for e more as well and effort has gone into this🥜

2.15 we could have money on all of them packed full of fantastic horse.AL DANCER at 9/1 is the standout value this could also be hes new trip with age on ges side, not to forget he beat master Tommy tucker and tommy went on to win the next let's hope that form dose the job for us.needs to jump better. Main danger simply the bets but hes just to short for me in this field.

2.50 theres so much ifs and buts in this race blind side will need a run but I expect late money for this one. Favourite has got work today but I do believe he will be up there will he continue to win? Looks like hes had a bit left in the tank still but I can see him drifting in the market and taking a place in this race. POKER PLAY is the one 16/1 won 1st time out before I'm sure hes prepped for this and I expect a good run with rain on hes side I also think he will cope with the ground much better then any of the others it's in hes favour, dont forget this horse beat ac Milan when he was a good bumper horse, david Pipe tends to do well here. Like I said he may not have the stamina for this but I really do think the ground will come into play

3.25 really like this race also I think the top 2 in the market will fight for favoritism I'm puzzled as theres a great chance for WHATSUPWITHYOU 9/1 I dont think hes price will hold the key thing to our selection we have only seen him race once on testing ground and that was on hes hurdle debut at ascot last season he beat some decent horse that day and he was 33/1 that day. Running for a mark of a 125 today is a big positive
🤞🏻🥴

• Like 2
  • Good Luck! 6

Good luck for tomorrow. There are a fair few members who like the gee gees, some very knowledgeable. I'll tag you in the selections thread which may be of some interest to you....

Welcome to the forum.....@Jamie 

• Get In There! 1

19 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Lads and lads🙈

Bets bets bets x3

Smudge my spelling 🤦‍♂️

My 3 for tomorrow trixie +3 fold + E/W 3 fold might have a lucky 63 e/w but I need to look for e more as well and effort has gone into this🥜

2.15 we could have money on all of them packed full of fantastic horse.AL DANCER at 9/1 is the standout value this could also be hes new trip with age on ges side, not to forget he beat master Tommy tucker and tommy went on to win the next let's hope that form dose the job for us.needs to jump better. Main danger simply the bets but hes just to short for me in this field.

2.50 theres so much ifs and buts in this race blind side will need a run but I expect late money for this one. Favourite has got work today but I do believe he will be up there will he continue to win? Looks like hes had a bit left in the tank still but I can see him drifting in the market and taking a place in this race. POKER PLAY is the one 16/1 won 1st time out before I'm sure hes prepped for this and I expect a good run with rain on hes side I also think he will cope with the ground much better then any of the others it's in hes favour, dont forget this horse beat ac Milan when he was a good bumper horse, david Pipe tends to do well here. Like I said he may not have the stamina for this but I really do think the ground will come into play

3.25 really like this race also I think the top 2 in the market will fight for favoritism I'm puzzled as theres a great chance for WHATSUPWITHYOU 9/1 I dont think hes price will hold the key thing to our selection we have only seen him race once on testing ground and that was on hes hurdle debut at ascot last season he beat some decent horse that day and he was 33/1 that day. Running for a mark of a 125 today is a big positive
🤞🏻🥴

I was told to back Tommy Tucker the day Al dancer beat it, connections were worried about it's jumping but were bullish after it's wind operation. Sure as fate Tucker clattered into a fence and it's chances in a four runner race was done after that. Wouldn't look too hard into the form of that race mate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Good luck for tomorrow. There are a fair few members who like the gee gees, some very knowledgeable. I'll tag you in the selections thread which may be of some interest to you....

Welcome to the forum.....@Jamie 

Thanks mate appreciate that.

• Like 1

Thanks buddy I'll take a look I'm new to the hole forum thing I just learned how to reply lol

• Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

11 hours ago, Blacko said:

I was told to back Tommy Tucker the day Al dancer beat it, connections were worried about it's jumping but were bullish after it's wind operation. Sure as fate Tucker clattered into a fence and it's chances in a four runner race was done after that. Wouldn't look too hard into the form of that race mate.

Thanks for the reply mate and your opinion let's hope I'm not wrong still a very tuff race witch makes it so much fun cant wait to watch it

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jamie said:

Lads and lads🙈

Bets bets bets x3

Smudge my spelling 🤦‍♂️

🤞🏻🥴

Good luck and welcome to TGC

My two little ew plays today.

Screenshot_20201114-104738_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 2

54 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Thanks for the reply mate and your opinion let's hope I'm not wrong still a very tuff race witch makes it so much fun cant wait to watch it

Don’t get me wrong pal I hope you do well with your picks. The blokes in my local have been talking about Tommy Tucker for Months now as they know owner etc.., they were on it at 11/10 when it finished behind Al dancer, I personally feel that TT can’t jump hence me thinking that the race wasn’t up to much.

Good luck with ur picks and welcome to the forum.

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Don’t get me wrong pal I hope you do well with your picks. The blokes in my local have been talking about Tommy Tucker for Months now as they know owner etc.., they were on it at 11/10 when it finished behind Al dancer, I personally feel that TT can’t jump hence me thinking that the race wasn’t up to much.

Good luck with ur picks and welcome to the forum.

thanks mate. me as well its all tuff mate but a great fun time to get involved. fair play mate always nice to here someone who knows some thing and the info can always be a huge help.there also seems to be a bit of money for the once i have picked up party poker is still 16s good price if you ask me.are u on any think eles for the day mate?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brownman24 said:

Welcome Jamie , I’m the local Pussy Magnet

Thank you I cant detect any nice smells apart from hairy bum holes😂

9 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

giphy-26.gif.abbb7bfef1f5e5995c14d00c4d5f0ccf.gif

Al dancer looked the winner but just faded out 

1 hour ago, Brownman24 said:

Thank you I cant detect any nice smells apart from hairy bum holes😂