Augusta Masters 2020

Shades111

1 hour ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Best of luck Shades. 

I'm main ones are on now. Scottie Scheffler who I mentioned a few days back has played really well last 8-10 months, fancy him for e/w. I've also gone Wolff and Morikawa and Ancer small e/w 👍

you got chances with that bunch mate , all young and hungry to win , 

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

As I say there is no substitute for knowing the Augusta course.  Where to pitch it and what line to pick

That's crazy. A proper thin that one. Years ago my mate thinned a wedge similar over a path no more than a foot off the ground and went straight in. 

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

That's crazy. A proper thin that one. Years ago my mate thinned a wedge similar over a path no more than a foot off the ground and went straight in. 

Difference was that Rahm did it deliberately I doubt your mate did.  It is amazing the  shots these guys can play or even attempt.   No way he knew it was going in but he did get a hole in one on the 4th as well in the previous days practice round.

• Keeemon 1

On 09/11/2020 at 20:33, Shades111 said:

yo guys how you all doing , been a bit gambling shy the last month or so but Augusta is here and time to get back on the punt !!

usually do a big write up for majors but don't have the time for that at moment , i'm just going straight in with my Big5 , skybet going top11 eachway which is good for a value player like me .

Jason Day , i'm on at 60/1 , think that's all gone now though , if you can find some 40s that's still a good price , hitting form and pure class when on his A game !!

Rickie Fowler , always plays well here and has had a lot of high finishes , bit out of form at present which the price reflects but certainly worth a few quid eachway !!

Tiger Woods , knows every blade of grass on this golf course , he's been written off over and over again and it would not surprise me if he silences them all again , class is permanent !!

Matthew Wolff , young stud with a massive future , close to winning the PGA and close again in the USopen , mixing it with the very best in the biggest events , looks a big time player !!

Colin Morikawa , another young buck with the world at his feet , winner of the USPGA this year , make no mistake ... the kid is pure class !!

good luck everyone !!

Thanks for the write up @Shades111 I love watching golf, nice to have a sweat on it as well so stuck a tenner e/w on each of your picks, gl! 

Edited by ColourMeUp
Grammar
  • Puke! 1
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 2

On 10/11/2020 at 20:35, philinvicta said:

Difference was that Rahm did it deliberately I doubt your mate did.  It is amazing the  shots these guys can play or even attempt.   No way he knew it was going in but he did get a hole in one on the 4th as well in the previous days practice round.

Vijay Singh hit a hole in one exactly the same as Rahm did on the same hole in 2009 👍amazing shots! 

• Keeemon 3