Couple of Bonanza beauties

david1111

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

The 14 months off did me a world of good.

I'm enjoying it but I have been winning. I know it can change quickly, but my limits won't allow me to give them back all I've won

Just be careful champ. I'm glad you're winning as it's more than I can do lately 

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I know mate, I feel pretty shit but it's my own fault. You wouldn't believe how long it took to get a bonus on book of ra (about £1000)and it paid £54. 

Just went mad for 2 days 

It happens sometimes. When it gets hold of you nothing else matters. We both know that

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

It happens sometimes. When it gets hold of you nothing else matters. We both know that

I just couldn't leave mate. Even when I did I was just thinking about going back the next day. I even had 2 £500 jackpots in all that as well. 

At one point I got back to about £150 down and got 5 scatters on fishing frenzy for 20 spins at £2. Kept saying to myself, if it paid my £150 or more I'd walk. It paid frigging £90. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I just couldn't leave mate. Even when I did I was just thinking about going back the next day. I even had 2 £500 jackpots in all that as well. 

At one point I got back to about £150 down and got 5 scatters on fishing frenzy for 20 spins at £2. Kept saying to myself, if it paid my £150 or more I'd walk. It paid frigging £90. 

We've all done that before. Aim for a walk away amount and end up losing the lot.

Gamblers minds!