BOXING 🥊 TONIGHT

Fredthedog1

1 hour ago, Fredthedog1 said:

Is it just me or is Chisora overpriced at  5-1 

I'm on 

I'd like Del Boy to win, but I get the feeling Usyk is heading for one of the 'big boys' in the division. Chisora not in the real elite of the heavyweights, but still a pretty decent opponent for a 2nd heavyweight fight for Usyk. His team must be pretty confident in their man I'd say.

6 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh completely agree you could of even got 6/1 a few days ago. I’m on it as well

David Haye agrees with both of you. I watched this interview, and the way Haye talks, he will be rivalling Hearn in no time!! Man can he TALK!! And almost sold me on Chisora, but not quite 🙂 

• Keeemon 1

29 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I'd like Del Boy to win, but I get the feeling Usyk is heading for one of the 'big boys' in the division. Chisora not in the real elite of the heavyweights, but still a pretty decent opponent for a 2nd heavyweight fight for Usyk. His team must be pretty confident in their man I'd say.

Del boy took whyte all the way 1st fight and 2nd fight was a cracker! So if he shows up in that form then this will be alot closer than the bookies have it.

Keeeeemooonn

• Chaching! 1

Sorry gents but I am totally against you here. Usyk is an absolute monster and technically an outstanding boxer. I like Chisora but sadly he will be well out of his depth tonight. When Usyk gets put in against a tougher heavyweight then it will be more interesting.

Usyk by stoppage in round 7 for me

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, STH2020 said:

Sorry gents but I am totally against you here. Usyk is an absolute monster and technically an outstanding boxer. I like Chisora but sadly he will be well out of his depth tonight. When Usyk gets put in against a tougher heavyweight then it will be more interesting.

Usyk by stoppage in round 7 for me

I think everyone would agree with that but Usyk at 1/7 and Chisora at 5/1 thats definitely wrong in my opinion and decent enough value for a bet and the fight showed that.

11 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

Not a bad fight, Chisora did well to take it to points. But I dont think Usyk has made any real statement, or did anything that is going to worry Fury or Joshua too much.

Usyk doesn't have the power shot like Aj, fury, wilder and even whyte 

And also in the fight I noticed usyk doesn't like body shot at all.

Just my opinion but If he comes up against any off the 4 mentioned he won't stand a chance 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

100% Tyson, on points

Have you seen his rib cracking hooks? I think he will either hurt Jones Jnr or be totally useless and I'm just over-reacting to the short posts I've seen of his recent training, I mean this man was technically done in the 90's and it's 30 years later, however, he has his demons under control now and that to me is scary!

I'm sticking with my gut and saying Tyson by KO 

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Have you seen his rib cracking hooks? I think he will either hurt Jones Jnr or be totally useless and I'm just over-reacting to the short posts I've seen of his recent training, I mean this man was technically done in the 90's and it's 30 years later, however, he has his demons under control now and that to me is scary!

I'm sticking with my gut and saying Tyson by KO 

I haven't seen a lot of the build up tbh. I've heard Tyson is in real good shape etc so you may be correct! I remember Jones was shocking at the end of his career so not expecting much from him, shame really because he's probably in the top ten of p4p best boxers ever, just went on for way too long! 

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was a controversial draw so there can be a money spinning rematch! 

• Keeemon 1