Halloween

Blacko

Well It’s a week now till Halloween so what’s everyones plans?, I usually blank the little fuckers knocking on the door but at least the corona gives me an excuse to ignore them this year. Are u folk reluctant to let ur kids knock on doors giving the pandemic?, I don’t know if it’s even allowed this year. Anyone still getting into the spirit of things?. 

• Keeemon 9

200 pound fine for anyone caught out this year for us. I've decided that I'm gonna just put sweets all round the house and let her go find them and she wants me to do some face painting still so that's what I'll do. I'll try make it as fun for her as i can but staying in is not very fun at all and the more i think of it it's probablythe first year I've stayed in in years and years . Oooooooo i can't wait for christmas 😣😣😣

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

No trick or treating in Ireland this year.  We are currently in a six week national lockdown. Primary schools are allowing children to dress up but have just hit a problem in that the hand sanitiser a lot of them have been using has been banned so they had to close until they can find replacements.  

It is enough to make ones ancestors rise up :ghost:

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Blacko said:

Well It’s a week now till Halloween so what’s everyones plans?, I usually blank the little fuckers knocking on the door but at least the corona gives me an excuse to ignore them this year. Are u folk reluctant to let ur kids knock on doors giving the pandemic?, I don’t know if it’s even allowed this year. Anyone still getting into the spirit of things?. 

That house is friggin amazing!! :love_you_gesture: