Coral Advice - Win or Lose?

DP876

Hey,

I've been browsing this website for awhile now as a guest very funny and cool website.

I'm just wondering what are the odds of receiving my money back?

I self excluded myself from Coral 4 years ago which expired 6 months ago or so(had no idea), decided to make a coral account around 3 days ago ended up losing £11,000 in around 19 minutes of consistent deposits luckily (i guess) i forgot i signed for a self exclusion on my account i began to contact coral (yesterday) telling them that why was i not alerted on the rapid deposits, also im still self excluded to your company but you allowed me to create a new account (Same name, same address only thing different was my email address as i lost my old one)

I have spoken on live chat and to numerous amount of people and you cannot be un-self excluded until you contact the spcific team it doesnt come off automatically? According to several companies live chats and friends.

I have emailed them an very detailed emal about the sitatuon, what do you guys think? the likliness i could get my losses back