Sign in to follow this  
Player1173

Khabib vs Gaethje

Looking forward to this one, Khabib is the favourite going in, but hardly surprising with his record. It's been said Gathje could be his biggest threat yet.

Anyone else going to be watching and having a bet?

• Like 3

Not betting, but I will be watching. I think the odds are correct. Most likely another dominant wrestling showcase from Khabib.

• Like 1

Yeah agreed, going to be a cracking card tomorrow but can’t see anything other than Khabib dominance, fairly confident he’ll end it too, probably in the 2nd or 3rd. He took a couple of solid shots from mcgregor so can clearly take a heavy shot meaning he’ll survive what Justin throws and once he’s gone to ground that’ll be the round over he’s unmatched on the floor.

Really interested in the Whittaker fight too, surprised that he’s not favourite but its very close and will be another good quality fight. 

I’ll be having bet on both of those fights not to go the distance 1.6/1 as a double (8/15 and 8/11 respectively)

Edited by Tricky0212
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Fudge said:

Not betting, but I will be watching. I think the odds are correct. Most likely another dominant wrestling showcase from Khabib.

Yeah I agree, cannot see any other outcome really. 

2 hours ago, Tricky0212 said:

Yeah agreed, going to be a cracking card tomorrow but can’t see anything other than Khabib dominance, fairly confident he’ll end it too, probably in the 2nd or 3rd. He took a couple of solid shots from mcgregor so can clearly take a heavy shot meaning he’ll survive what Justin throws and once he’s gone to ground that’ll be the round over he’s unmatched on the floor.

Really interested in the Whittaker fight too, surprised that he’s not favourite but its very close and will be another good quality fight. 

I’ll be having bet on both of those fights not to go the distance 1.6/1 as a double (8/15 and 8/11 respectively)

Good luck with the bets mate

• Agree 1

There are odds 5,5 on Gaethje will score at least one takedown. This might sound crazy, but Justin is monster and his wrestling is very underrated. Every Khabibs opponent is preparing for takedown defense and no one was thinking about taking Khabib to the ground voluntarily. I think Gaethje can surprise and if theres good oportunity, he can try surprise even Khabib, for example if Khabib is hitted etc. Still match can have 5 rounds and everythings possible, but I find these odds as attractive. Enjoy watching the fight!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, PAMP4LINI said:

There are odds 5,5 on Gaethje will score at least one takedown. This might sound crazy, but Justin is monster and his wrestling is very underrated. Every Khabibs opponent is preparing for takedown defense and no one was thinking about taking Khabib to the ground voluntarily. I think Gaethje can surprise and if theres good oportunity, he can try surprise even Khabib, for example if Khabib is hitted etc. Still match can have 5 rounds and everythings possible, but I find these odds as attractive. Enjoy watching the fight!

Yeah I've heard many speak highly of his wrestling so your right he may decide to try and take it to the ground, those odds are favorable to be fair. 

Gathje did some good damage first round, but the pressure from Khabib is something else. Too bad he's retiring in his prime, was hoping that he would fight GSP next.

• Agree 1

fighting Khabib is like fighting a robot he dont go down, good fight