Bonanza 1800x

david1111

5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Wow, that's a hell of a win but Β£4 a spin on Bonanza?? Are you the Lord of Canterbury or something!?! Slow down mate!

giphy-downsized.gif

:fudgey:

I know mate!. It was a short term raise which paid off this time, but I'm long in the tooth enough to know that will probably never happen again

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

I know mate!. It was a short term raise which paid off this time, but I'm long in the tooth enough to know that will probably never happen again

So what happened then, talk us through it. Did it take long, was that the first bonus, playing with a bonus, come on spill the beans!

10 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

So what happened then, talk us through it. Did it take long, was that the first bonus, playing with a bonus, come on spill the beans!

It was a bit odd. I deposited Β£300, no bonus and said to myself I'll play Β£4 and if it loses which I kind of thought it would I would leave them alone for a while.

It was only into the second hundred spins when bonus hit. Half way through after mediocre start it hit red Jewels all the way across with wilds and that paid over 6k. Couple more wins before it finished.

I'm still in shock!

Good news is my verification with fun only completed earlier today and they are ultra quick with withdrawals

Edited by david1111
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

15 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It was a bit odd. I deposited Β£300, no bonus and said to myself I'll play Β£4 and if it loses which I kind of thought it would I would leave them alone for a while.

It was only into the second hundred spins when bonus hit. Half way through after mediocre start it hit red Jewels all the way across with wilds and that paid over 6k. Couple more wins before it finished.

I'm still in shock!

Good news is my verification with fun only completed earlier today and they are ultra quick with withdrawals

I suggest you treat it as though you lost and stay away for a while as it will be very hard to get any joy from playing normally after a win like this.Β  Β Why only the 5k cash outΒ  is thatΒ  daily max or something ?

Congrats on the win and please make the most of it as you have been off them for so long it would be a disaster to give a chunk backΒ 

Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I suggest you treat it as though you lost and stay away for a while as it will be very hard to get any joy from playing normally after a win like this.Β  Β Why only the 5k cash outΒ  is thatΒ  daily max or something ?

Congrats on the win and please make the most of it as you have been off them for so long it would be a disaster to give a chunk backΒ 

Β 

I agree. The big win has come so unlikely to hit like that again. Defo won't be giving that back.

Yeah it's 5k max so I'll withdraw the rest when that is processed which should be tomorrow.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

I agree. The big win has come so unlikely to hit like that again. Defo won't be giving that back.

Yeah it's 5k max so I'll withdraw the rest when that is processed which should be tomorrow.

There's no max on bank withdrawals mate. INSANE hit mate!! Maybe cashout and timeout and treat yourself to a break with aΒ :kappa:

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

OK. I'll be the one to say it.

In the space of one month you've gone from returning on a Β£2 stake to now doing Β£4 stakes. Β£2 is high enough but Β£4 to me shows a progression in gambling which isnt good.

You also have returned without any deposit limits on your account. This is all going down a slippery slope. At the moment I'm sure you are feeling like He-Man about to shove your 4 pointed scepter up Skeletor's arse and on Cloud 9 after such a nice win. But, too me, your tethering on a cliff edge and it's only going to take one session to drop everything back and your whole bank account most likely without limitations in place.Β 

I'd seriously consider gamstop'ing immeadiatly or at least excluding your slot accounts. A Β£5k cash out is probably the best it's going to get, let's face it. How long before it's a Β£4 quick session that turns into 20 deposits with nothing back.Β It's a turning point. Take the money, exclude and run.Β 

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, howfin said:

OK. I'll be the one to say it.

In the space of one month you've gone from returning on a Β£2 stake to now doing Β£4 stakes. Β£2 is high enough but Β£4 to me shows a progression in gambling which isnt good.

You also have returned without any deposit limits on your account. This is all going down a slippery slope. At the moment I'm sure you are feeling like He-Man about to shove your 4 pointed scepter up Skeletor's arse and on Cloud 9 after such a nice win. But, too me, your tethering on a cliff edge and it's only going to take one session to drop everything back and your whole bank account most likely without limitations in place.Β 

I'd seriously consider gamstop'ing immeadiatly or at least excluding your slot accounts. A Β£5k cash out is probably the best it's going to get, let's face it. How long before it's a Β£4 quick session that turns into 20 deposits with nothing back.Β It's a turning point. Take the money, exclude and run.Β 

Fully appreciate what you are saying, but I have deposit limits in place now.

I've been on that slippery slope so many times before so determined not to let it happen again.

Β 

• Chaching! 1

Nice win David, please enjoy the money on something away from gambling 😊. Fill up the freezers for Xmas 😊. Fuck it buy another freezer and fill that up too lmaoπŸ˜‚. Sincerely thou congrats on the win and forget u won it. I personally have found in the past as I spend winnings I think I can go back for a top up lol, don't do that haha. If ur gonna spend buy big and have no regrets on your purchase

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

Nice win David, please enjoy the money on something away from gambling 😊. Fill up the freezers for Xmas 😊. Fuck it buy another freezer and fill that up too lmaoπŸ˜‚. Sincerely thou congrats on the win and forget u won it. I personally have found in the past as I spend winnings I think I can go back for a top up lol, don't do that haha. If ur gonna spend buy big and have no regrets on your purchase

I think I'll be happy for a while just looking at it!

• Like 1