Recommended Posts

Hey guys, do u have some experiences with bitcoin casinos? Are they legit/trustable and is it even legal to operate bitcoin casinos without gambling license? I see plus in fact that banks and maybe your wife doesnt see payments to casino on your bank account, because in my country if bank sees you have spent some money and gamble, theyre not willing to give you a loan...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I'd stay away until the big UKGC licensed casinos implement it, and thats if they ever do as its basically anonymous, if you get ripped off who do you complain too?

Stay away is my recommendation 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would categorically not get involved with Bitcoin under any circumstances.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PAMP4LINI mate fudge all them dodgy Bitcoin sites. If you want to keep your bank statement clean of gambling transactions just use your PayPal balance. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2020 at 16:09, PAMP4LINI said:

Hey guys, do u have some experiences with bitcoin casinos? Are they legit/trustable and is it even legal to operate bitcoin casinos without gambling license? I see plus in fact that banks and maybe your wife doesnt see payments to casino on your bank account, because in my country if bank sees you have spent some money and gamble, theyre not willing to give you a loan...

they are high risk to play, and if they payou you win they will charger you fee a lot so you wrong they not trustable RTP very bad like 85% not good at all

Edited by ISlot
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad experiences. Payouts are absolutely horrible atleast the few ones i've tried. No thanks. Won't start any tinfoil arguements here, but i don't think they are legit.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 09/10/2020 at 19:36, Solario333 said:

I would categorically not get involved with Bitcoin under any circumstances.

 

Bitcoin or Bitcoin Casino's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both.... although I am aware that money certainly has been made in vast quantities for some ....its not my cup of tea...

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Both.... although I am aware that money certainly has been made in vast quantities for some ....its not my cup of tea...

 

You can use it to buy crack on the dark web. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now